Beyond the Pose Photography

Available for travel throughout the U.S. and abroad, Little Falls, NY 13365 Map · Phone number

About Beyond the Pose Photography

PPA member, Lolly Winne, has a warm, personable nature that puts even the most high-strung brides at ease. She provides the kind of personalized service that is so hard to find in most photographers, and specializes in creating artistic, emotion-evoking images that add magic to every event she captures.

Lolly specializes in family, pet & senior portrait sessions, and is a FABULOUS wedding photojournalist & boudoir photographer, which are her true passions. She loves to "bring the sexy" out the shyest of women, and help give them a renewed sense of confidence and self-esteem.

When shooting weddings, Lolly documents all of the wonderful little details that every bride so painstakingly plans, but so often get overlooked and forgotten years later. She will see to it that all the love and hard work you put into making your special day perfect will never be forgotten.

She works in a personable, yet unobtrusive manner, preferring natural light when it is available, yet ready to provide supplemental lighting whenever it is required. Her purpose as a wedding photojournalist is to create an artistic, heartfelt record of your very special day, in a way that celebrates what is truly personal and unique about YOU.

Want to experience what it's like to be a sexy Pinup Girl for a day? Schedule a private boudoir photo session, or host a Strike a Pose Party and receive your session completely FREE! Strike a Pose Parties are the perfect idea for birthdays and bachelorette parties, or even just your next girl's day out! (Not to mention the ideal gift for your Groom!)

Beyond the Pose Photography is based in upstate NY, but we love to travel and welcome all photography requests worldwide! Book your Wedding date or Strike a Pose Party with us TODAY as dates are filling up fast! Call toll free: 1.866.989.1119.

bride
alysianeil2

12 Reviews for Beyond the Pose Photography

Amanda · Married on 10/23/2010

We have yet to have our wedding photographed by Lolly, but she has done our engagement session. We are far from models and frankly, we aren't very good at having our pictures taken, but we have gotten nothing but compliments on what an amazing job our photographer did. She drove over an hour to work with us, took tons of pictures and we so flexible with what we wanted. Even in booking Lolly, she has gone above and beyond with her responses, answering a million questions and even customizing our package. I can't wait to see the work she does on our wedding. She's the best.

Sent on 11/19/2010

Nicole · Married on 06/26/2010

A friend of mine recently recommended her wedding photographer to me for a boudoir session. I had never considered getting them done in the past and was a bit skeptical at first. However, once my session began, I was absolutely thrilled. Lolly made me feel so amazing. She was professional and made me feel like the most beautiful bride to be ever. I had so much fun while Lolly was taking my pictures. Little did I know that the best was yet to come. Lolly had my pictures back to me so quickly and they were absolutely amazing. Every time that I had a question, she responded promptly and has continued to be a fantastic resource for me. I would highly recommend Beyond the Post photography to anyone looking for a wonderful wedding/boudoir photographer!

Sent on 06/29/2010

Beyond the Pose Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I'm so glad you're happy with my services and work! :)))

Jessica · Married on 06/26/2010

In one word I can sum up my experience will Lolly- amazing.

www.beyondthepose.com

Lolly is an amazing photographer and the experience was everything I expected and more! She was professional, caring, full of ideas, honest, and best of all she added a bit of humor to make all of us feel comfortable and at ease. Being photographed is not one of my favorite things to do, but it was my wedding and I wanted, of course, to remember every minute and detail of my day.
    Lolly went above and beyond what we paid for. She made everyone feel relaxed and it was almost like we weren't even being photographed.

I would highly recommend Lolly to anyone, for any style of photographs.

Sent on 07/14/2010

Beyond the Pose Photography's reply:

What an awesome review! Thank you so much! I'm thrilled that you're so happy with my work! :)))

Award

• Timeless Salon & Studio
    Timeless Salon & Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

The #1 BEST photographer I have seen in a long time! Lolly and her daughter Ciera are a great team! Fun, artistic, dynamic! You will love their work...I have used them myself and am always pleased! AWESOME!!!

• Available for travel throughout the U.S. and abroad Little Falls, 13365 See on map
    3158689609 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment.