P.O. Box 9333, Silver Spring, MD 20916 Map · Phone number

About Beyond Imaginations, Inc.

Beyond Imaginations brings to floral design a fusion sense of style and creativeness. Our designs personify bold, yet refined appeal of colors and beauty.Beyond Imaginations helps her clients transform their vision and dream into reality and beyond.

SANDRAWW
SANDRAWW
IMG3957
WW1495
Beyond Imaginations, Inc.

21 Reviews for Beyond Imaginations, Inc.

CLARA · Married on 06/19/2016

Sherene is a total rockstar. I won’t deny, when she said that the flower designs for the day would be a surprise, I was a bit nervous, but she ended up doing the most beautiful work I have ever seen and made our ceremony extremely special. She was tremendously responsive during the planning process. We had a complex ceremony where we did a hindu ceremony and then a catholic ceremony. The flowers for the hindu ceremony were phenomenal - Sherene set up a beautiful mandap and made gorgeous garlands - my parents had never seen such flowers at a hindu ceremony in India. She also went above and beyond by fulfilling some last minute requests and making a boutenniere for my brother. We had a short time frame to break things down, and Sherene and her team killed it. The other thing I really liked was that Sherene said that she would give the cake flowers complementary - and man were they beautiful flowers. Clearly a woman who takes pride in her work.

I would highly recommend Sherene to anyone - she is incredible.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Lydia · Married on 03/19/2016

When I was planning my wedding reception I knew immediately who to use. I have been to other weddings where Beyond Imaginations provided the flowers and they were absolutely stunning. Sherene is tentative to detail and only delivers high quality products. I had complete trust in her designs and ability. She had total control over the flowers and did not disappoint! She just asked what color flowers and type of flowers I wanted and she created the most beautiful pieces. Sherene helped me create the day I will never forget, thank you!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Masha · Married on 05/12/2013

I contacted Beyond Imaginations to do floral decorations for our wedding. I liked Sherene from the first time when I spoke to her on the phone. When I first met her she asked me: "What kind of flowers do YOU like?" and she made sure to work with flowers that I told her I liked. She also was considerate of my budget. She asked me about my and my husband's taste and our wedding colors and when we saw floral arrangements on our wedding day, they were exactly what we had in mind: simple, elegant and overall incredible.

Sherene worked together with our decorator and together they created look and feel of our wedding that was absolutely perfect for our taste.

My only dislike were the fuchsia vases used for table arrangements. Fuchsia was not in our color theme (however pink was). It never occurred to me that vases can be any color other than clear (colorless), so we never discuss the vase color. However, a lot of my guests seemed to like the entire look of table arrangements including the vases.

Sherene is not just a florist, she is an artist and she has her own esthetic vision. She will ask you about YOUR taste, but she would also put in her own touch. She will show you her work in catalog. If you like her designs you have to trust her taste and creativity to make designs for your event. But if you want to control everything to a small detail, then you should pick a different florist.

Given an occasion and a chance I would certainly work with Sherene and Beyond Imaginations again.

Sent on 07/09/2013

Beyond Imaginations, Inc. FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Clara's Designer Cakes
    Clara's Designer Cakes Wedding Cakes

Beyond Imagination sets the tone for high end floral design. I have personally worked with Beyond Imagination on numerous weddings and have nothing but fabulous things to say. I would highly recommend this company if you are looking for a exquisitely arranged flowers with the utmost style and flair.

• WORKING BRIDES WEDDING PLANNER
    WORKING BRIDES WEDDING PLANNER Wedding Planners

I can't say enough about that this company! They are the cream of the crop. I enjoy working with them on any and every occasion possible. If you are looking for a creative, innovative, profession florist, stop now. Your search is over with Beyond Imaginations!

• P.O. Box 9333 Silver Spring, 20916 See on map