Daisy Dahlia Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Typical Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Typical Price

Based in Rockville, Maryland, Daisy Dahlia Events is a wedding florist. Owner and lead floral designer Jelena Milosevic got her start by working for various renowned floral companies. Weddings and milestone occasions are her specialties, and she is excited to use her artistry to create one-of-a-kind arrangements. Jelena regularly educates herself to learn about the newest techniques and trends.

Daisy Dahlia Events likes to use pops of color in their arrangements. Jelena uses her talents to add a personal touch to the day, creating designs that will enhance your carefully chosen theme. On the day itself, the team here is happy to take care of delivery, setup, and cleanup. Some of the arrangements on offer from this florist include boutonnieres, bouquets, centerpieces, and aisle decor.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$185

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$185

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral

• Nancy
    Nancy Married on 10/02/2021

Great service! Highly recommend

Daisy Dahlia Events did the bouquet for my wedding. It was absolutely beautiful and Jelena provided me with everything I wanted and at wonderful price. I could not be happier, thank you!
    Nancy

Daisy Dahlia Events's reply:

It was my absolute pleasure Nancy!
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart ❤️
    I wish you all the best!
    Ljubica M. Married on 09/10/2021

Great experience

I needed a simple bridal bouquet for my micro wedding at home, and Jelena did great job. I loved it.

Daisy Dahlia Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day! Congratulations once again!
    Biljana R. Married on 09/04/2021

Wonderful flowers

I married my husband in 2009 and it was the most beautiful day ever. Jelena was the one who made sure my bouquet and table arrangements were done in a most tasteful and divine way. I will never forget that day and gorgeous flower designs that were made for us. Several years forward, we celebrated our wedding anniversary and we wanted to have the same warm feeling and visual heaven. Without too much thinking I called Jelena again. Another amazing experience!
    I highly recommend Daisy Dahlia Events and Jelena!!

Daisy Dahlia Events's reply:

Dear Biljana, it was my privilege and pleasure to be a part of your celebration once again! Cheers to many more years!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Jelena Milosevic
Jelena Milosevic
Owner/Designer

My name is Jelena, I was born and raised in a country of immaculate beauty, Serbia. Small town I grew up in spread near the deep green woods and endless flower fields. My mother and I maintained a garden and all the flower arrangements in the house, each season had it’s beauties. I like to travel so several years ago I found myself in US and decided this is where I wanted to build my business and my future.
My hobbies are painting, sawing and printing, and my biggest passion are flower designs and expressions. I gained experience and education working for florist and event companies in the area for couple of years and fell in love with working on tying dreams, sentiments and spaces with flowers, into a perfect personal and intimate creations. Imagination is an endless guide, nothing is impossible. I encourage my clients to dive into all those dear memories, dreams and meanings their special occasion weaves together. Listening carefully I then offer feedback, suggestions and ideas. It is about you and your vision, always.

192 Halpine Rd Rockville, MD, 20852
Location of (Daisy Dahlia Events)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding