Daisy Dahlia Events

Rockville, MD View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Typical Price

Based in Rockville, Maryland, Daisy Dahlia Events is a wedding florist. Owner and lead floral designer Jelena Milosevic got her start by working for various renowned floral companies. Weddings and milestone occasions are her specialties, and she is excited to use her artistry to create one-of-a-kind arrangements. Jelena regularly educates herself to learn about the newest techniques and trends.

Daisy Dahlia Events likes to use pops of color in their arrangements. Jelena uses her talents to add a personal touch to the day, creating designs that will enhance your carefully chosen theme. On the day itself, the team here is happy to take care of delivery, setup, and cleanup. Some of the arrangements on offer from this florist include boutonnieres, bouquets, centerpieces, and aisle decor.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$295

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$85

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$290

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Glocksig
    Glocksig Married on 10/30/2022

Wedding Florist

Jelena was amazing. Her arrangements were phenomenal. She was prompt and efficient. She is very easy to work with, accommodating and understanding. She made our day special. I highly recommend her.
    Eliza D. Married on 10/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Flowers Exactly What I Wanted!

I can not recommend Daisy Dahlia Flowers enough!! I talked to many different flower vendors and Daisy Dahlia was the clear choice! They were incredibly flexible and able to beautifully create my vision. I had 11 bridesmaids which can be tricky but Daisy Dahlia created 11 beautiful bouquets for a great price. They even delivered the flowers! If you want a flower company that will work with you and not overcharge you this is the best choice for you!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Daisy Dahlia Events 1
Gift

A show of appreciation for couples that choose Daisy Dahlia Events to be part of their special day, we will provide our bride with a toss bouquet, the groom his boutonniere ,as well as your choice of a welcome sign swag or guestbook/gift table arrangement .Our gift to the happy couple for entrusting Daisy Dahlia with your wedding vision.

Pricing

Team

Jelena Milosevic
Jelena Milosevic
Owner/Designer

My name is Jelena, I was born and raised in a country of immaculate beauty, Serbia. Small town I grew up in spread near the deep green woods and endless flower fields. My mother and I maintained a garden and all the flower arrangements in the house, each season had it’s beauties. I like to travel so several years ago I found myself in US and decided this is where I wanted to build my business and my future.
My hobbies are painting, sawing and printing, and my biggest passion are flower designs and expressions. I gained experience and education working for florist and event companies in the area for couple of years and fell in love with working on tying dreams, sentiments and spaces with flowers, into a perfect personal and intimate creations. Imagination is an endless guide, nothing is impossible. I encourage my clients to dive into all those dear memories, dreams and meanings their special occasion weaves together. Listening carefully I then offer feedback, suggestions and ideas. It is about you and your vision, always.

The Venlist
5.0 out of 5 rating , 14 Reviews
· Wedding Planners

192 Halpine Rd Rockville, MD, 20852
Location of (Daisy Dahlia Events)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding