Daisy Dahlia Events Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• KacyBen
    Kacyben D. Married on 11/05/2022

Last minute life saver!

Jelena was a miracle worker! She knew exactly what we wanted and everything was perfect and reasonably priced. She also went above and beyond to provide extras and her communication was wonderful. Highly recommend!!!!
  • Glocksig
    Glocksig Married on 10/30/2022

Wedding Florist

Jelena was amazing. Her arrangements were phenomenal. She was prompt and efficient. She is very easy to work with, accommodating and understanding. She made our day special. I highly recommend her.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Jasmine Married on 10/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I want to get married again just to relive her florals!

WOW. This review can not even highlight the magnificent work of art that Jelena created for my wedding! She was everything and more! From her responsiveness to her willingness to go above and beyond! Her florals surpassed my vision and truly made our wedding come to life! I wish I could have kept the arrangements forever!!
    Jovana N. Married on 10/11/2022

This is 5 star vendor! The higgest level of proffesionalism and creativity

We are so lucky that we found this company! We will continue to work with them for sure!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 10/08/2022

Jelena is wonderful!

Jelena was so wonderful to work with. She was incredibly responsive, and understood our vision for our florals. The colors were gorgeous and just what we wanted!
    Eliza D. Married on 10/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Flowers Exactly What I Wanted!

I can not recommend Daisy Dahlia Flowers enough!! I talked to many different flower vendors and Daisy Dahlia was the clear choice! They were incredibly flexible and able to beautifully create my vision. I had 11 bridesmaids which can be tricky but Daisy Dahlia created 11 beautiful bouquets for a great price. They even delivered the flowers! If you want a flower company that will work with you and not overcharge you this is the best choice for you!!!
  • Jackie
    Jackie R. Married on 10/07/2022

Beautiful & Professional

Jelena did a fabulous job with the different floral arrangements! I received so many compliments about how beautiful the colors and styles of the flowers were. She was extremely patient and prompt in accommodating all my requests and questions throughout the planning process. Her presence at my wedding to ensure everything went smoothly for setup between the church and the reception venue demonstrated her professionalism and personal care. Thank you so much to Jelena and Daisy Dahlia Events for making our wedding day more beautiful!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth S. Married on 10/01/2022

Absolutely amazing

I'm so glad we hired Daisy Dahlia to do the flowers for our wedding. Jelena was easy to work with and very responsive and creative. She listened to what I wanted and delivered. The bouquets were absolutely prefect and the centerpieces were beautiful. Her flowers really tied everything together, had the perfect vibe, and made the event special. I would 100% recommend her to a friend!
  • Wendy
    Wendy L. Married on 09/18/2022

Dreams came true

Jelena did a stunning job. She is very talented and know her flowers very well. She was very helpful during the design process, and was able to accommodate many of my changes. The flowers came out exactly (and more) then what I envisioned. I am so happy!
    Desiree O. Married on 09/03/2022

Beauty while affordable!

Daisy Dahlia did the flowers for my wedding party and ceremony space. They were BEAUTIFUL. I just sent the picture of a bouquet I had found online and they were replicated for me on my special day. I had multiple people come up to me and tell me how beautiful the flowers were. All while they were affordable! Other locations were pricing the same flowers for double or even triple the price. She was very responsive and professional throughout the entire experience.
    Erica R. Married on 08/26/2022

Beautiful!!

Jelena was awesome and I really enjoyed working with her! She really understood what I was going for and created beautiful bouquets. I plan to use her in the future for any floral arrangements I may need.
  • Karen
    Karen Married on 08/20/2022

Exceptional service

We can’t thank you Jelena enough. She made our wedding dream come true. Her work is exceptional and elegant. We loved everything about her! Thank you a million times!!

Daisy Dahlia Events's reply:

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! it was my privilage to be a part of your wedding day !
    We wish you all the happiness in the future!
    Kk Married on 07/09/2022

Simply superb!

Jelena is simply the best! If I could give her 10 stars instead of 5, I would. Jelena brings such creativity and thoughtfulness to her work, plus she's reliable and very kind. What a joy to work with her! Even when a rainstorm moved our ceremony indoors at the last minute, Jelena helped us plan everything out so that our floral decoration remained sophisticated and elegant. I honestly can't wait to hire her again when another opportunity to celebrate arrives!
  • Jack
    Jack S. Married on 06/25/2022

Incredible Florist

Jelena did an INCREDIBLE JOB with our wedding flowers! We came to her with a theme and a color scheme, and she turned that into an incredible floral design. It was a massive highlight from the day and we received so many complements (including from the other vendors, who know what good flowers look like).

Jack and Abby,

Thank you so much!
    It warms our hearts to hear such amazing feedback!
    Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We’re over the moon to hear that you’re happy.
    We wish you all the best in your future!!!!!
    Madeline O. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Professional Floral Design!

Daisy Dahlia did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding!! Jelena is an incredible floral designer - she took the time to talk through our ideas, made great suggestions, and worked with our budget. She was very responsive, organized, detail-oriented, and a pleasure to work with. We are so happy with the florals she provided!

Madeline and Jay,
    It was my absolute pleasure working with you, and it brings me joy that I was a part of your wedding day!
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
    Keisha Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing and So accommodating!

The flowers for our wedding were even more beautiful than I had imagined! They were super kind, professional and even gave us a free bouquet and flowers for the flower girl!

They were wonderful in making our special day so amazing! I highly recommend this incredible company!

Keisha and Thuy,

it was an honor to be a part of your big day! Thank you for letting us create your beautiful flowers!
    Congratulations on your wedding! We wish you all the best !
    Audrey S. Married on 05/13/2022

best.florist.ever

I’m so happy with my decision going with this company. She exceeded my expectations! My flowers were BEAUTIFUL! She was not only sweet, communicative & had a great price, she was punctual, very well organized & paid great attention to detail. My day was better with her giving me her best service. HIGHLY RECCOMENT

Audrey and Dan,

you guys were the happiest couple ever! It was such an honor to create your beautiful flowers and be part of your wedding celebration!
    We wish you all the happiness in the world !
    Gina J. Married on 05/08/2022

Best florist ever

I was referred to Daisy Dahlia by a friend after the florist I had planned for went on maternity leave. She was able to squeeze me in with only 2 month's notice and despite this, was super patient and responsive throughout my experience. She really listened to what we wanted, offered advice and explanations and turned out beautiful arrangements. She coordinated with our caterers for set-up and assisted with the escort table as well. We wanted a low-key, but very elegant event, and even though I had been a part of the planning, i was still stunned by the gorgeous creations that graced our arches and tables. Jelena has a GIFT and she doesn't hold back. I really can't sing her praises enough. Her prices are so reasonable and the service is impeccable. I'm not an easy customer, and I was blown away. Snag Daisy Dahlia for your date before it is too late!

Daisy Dahlia Events's reply:

As I said before, you are an amazing woman! I had a blast working with you !Loved it!
    All the best to Brandon and you!
    Evelyn G. Married on 05/07/2022

Absolutely perfect!

I cannot recommend Daisy Dahlia enough! Jelena understood my vision immediately and her enthusiasm was infectious. I was BLOWN AWAY by how affordable her services were, you’re honestly getting too good of a deal, the quality and quantity of arrangements that I received were ten times what was asked. Jelena was responsive, dependable, and am overall joy to work with!
    E.b. Married on 04/03/2022

Best Florist in the DMV!

Daisy Dahlia went way above our expectations to make our wedding absolutely beautiful! She worked extensively with us to maximize our budget, was incredibly communicative, kind, and awesome from start to finish! We are so lucky to have found her and would highly recommend using Daisy Dahlia for any occasion!

Daisy Dahlia Events's reply:

Thank you!!!!!! You are Rob were so easy to work with and I am so happy for you guys!!
    It was such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding celebration!!
  • Nancy
    Nancy Married on 10/02/2021

Great service! Highly recommend

Daisy Dahlia Events did the bouquet for my wedding. It was absolutely beautiful and Jelena provided me with everything I wanted and at wonderful price. I could not be happier, thank you!
    Nancy

Daisy Dahlia Events's reply:

It was my absolute pleasure Nancy!
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart ❤️
    I wish you all the best!
    Ljubica M. Married on 09/10/2021

Great experience

I needed a simple bridal bouquet for my micro wedding at home, and Jelena did great job. I loved it.

Daisy Dahlia Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day! Congratulations once again!
    Biljana R. Married on 09/04/2021

Wonderful flowers

I married my husband in 2009 and it was the most beautiful day ever. Jelena was the one who made sure my bouquet and table arrangements were done in a most tasteful and divine way. I will never forget that day and gorgeous flower designs that were made for us. Several years forward, we celebrated our wedding anniversary and we wanted to have the same warm feeling and visual heaven. Without too much thinking I called Jelena again. Another amazing experience!
    I highly recommend Daisy Dahlia Events and Jelena!!

Daisy Dahlia Events's reply:

Dear Biljana, it was my privilege and pleasure to be a part of your celebration once again! Cheers to many more years!
    Marija S. Married on 08/31/2021

Phenomenal!

I cannot say enough good things about Jelena from Daisy Dahlia Events. She's fantastic to work with and did an absolutely incredible job with our wedding flowers from my bouquet to the reception centerpieces to the escort table centerpiece to our floral backdrop and more. We got so many compliments about the flowers arrangements. Jelena is extremely kind, friendly and personable, and helped us every step of the way. After the initial meeting I knew we were in good hands. She was super flexible and not only accepted all of my last minute add-ons and changes, but made them better than I expected. The entire team really goes above and beyond to give you everything you want for your special day. The day of everything went really smoothly, the flowers were all fresh, the staff arrived early for setup, and each room was ready well in advance. I highly recommend Daisy Dahlia Events for all your floral needs. Must say that prices are very acceptable as well! You really won't be disappointed!

Dear Marija,
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
    Jelena