87 Main St., Berlin, NH 03570 Map · Phone number

About Betty Dee Fashions

Betty Dee Fashions is a full-service bridal and formalwear shop in Berlin, New Hampshire, that has been serving customers since 1968. They have hundreds of attire options in stock, with the entire second floor dedicated to wedding gowns. Betty Dee carries a wide variety of designers/manufacturers, including Allure Bridals, Alfred Angelo, Dyeables, and Precious Formals. All of their consultants are caring, knowledgeable, and ready to help you find your perfect dress!

Betty Dee Fashions restocks inventory seasonally, so you’re guaranteed to find a dress fitting for your autumn, spring, summer, or winter wedding! The average turnaround time on wedding gowns is less than six months, which lessens the worry you’ll have to do if you need last-minute alterations. Betty Dee carries attire for the bride, bridesmaids, father of the bride, father of the groom, flower girls, groom, groomsmen, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and ring bearers. Cleaning, preservation, rentals, and sample sales are available for their products. Betty Dee also sells formal gowns, plus-size gowns, and tuxedos (which can be rented or purchased), as well as a selection of accessories:

• Bridal belts

betty dee fashions 01 51 104956

13 Reviews for Betty Dee Fashions

• I

Tmana · Married on 12/09/2015

I purchased my wedding dress from Betty Dee Fashions and I couldn't be happier. Robin was very nice and helpful. I was looking for a particular dress, which turned out to be the one, and I was so happy when I found out she had it!! When I arrived to try on the dress I couldn't help but notice all the great options she had.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Samantha · Married on 06/20/2015

very please with service and would definetly recommend going there for all your dress and tux needs.. prices are resonable and and they have a great selection of all types of dresses..i have purchaced a few dresses there for different occassions and have always been very happy. very friendly service, they will make you feel very welcome..
    i was a stressed ouit bride and they always had a way of making me feel calm ...

Sent on 12/19/2011

I absolutely LOVE Betty Dee Fashions! :) I have been going there to buy dresses ever since my first semi and prom in high school. The ladies there are so sweet and wonderful! They make sure that everyone that walks through the doors has a positive experience and leaves with a smile! Robin the store owner was sooo flexible and responsive when I called her and said I needed a wedding dress in less than two weeks!!! She brought me right in the next morning and I found a gorgeous lace wedding dress that I could wear with my cowgirl boots! I was so thrilled and excited! Robin's honesty and eye for fashion really helped guide me through picking out the right dress for me, I am so thankful for her sweet personality and professionalism! Also not only did I get a dress in less than two weeks, we left with a dress for my mother, my three bridesmaids, and even got the men's tuxes taken care of! It was a very productive and fun day! By far the best experience I have ever had! Thank you Robin and ladies for being so wonderful, you helped to make my big day extra special! <3

Sent on 01/23/2015

Betty Dee Fashions's reply:

Whitney, It was absolutely my pleasure! You and your family are what makes my job worth doing. You put a big smile on my face too!<3

Betty Dee Fashions FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200, $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months