5600 North Atlantic Avenue, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931 Map · Phone number

About Best Western Oceanfront Hotel & Suites

Say "I Do" with a view.....Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites offers the ideal settting for your special day. Situated along 250 feet of white sandy beach next to entertainment and dining at the World Famous Cocoa Beach Pier.

With over 229 well appointed guestrooms, two heated pools and two fire pits. Our guestrooms include standard courtyard guestrooms, one bedroom suites and newly renovated ocean tower guestrooms overlooking the tranquil waters of Cocoa Beach. Let us creatively taylor our 3,000 square feet of unique event space to meet your needs. Let our experienced wedding specialist assist with the details for your special occassion to include catering options, wedding planners, officiants, photography, floral and wedding decor from our preferred vendors.

98b97d3f2d1e3442cf9882e2fa6c67b4 51 561556 1563553736

• Yordani & Windy

Windy · Married on 06/17/2017

4.2
      3.5

We first booked with the BW for our welcome party. We later changed venues but they were such a pleasure to work with I just had to submit a review. Cheryl was absolutely wonderful. She answered every email I sent in a very timely manner. I recommend the venue for its location and if you have a very small event. Be prepared to book for outside vendors for nearly everything but bar staff. The staff both at the front desk and sales department was very professional.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Best Western Oceanfront Hotel & Suites FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 350.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 350.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Parking, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Beach, Hotel, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Preferred Vendors Only
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol
  • What event items are available? Chairs
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? February, March, April, July
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, June, August, September, October, November, December

• 5600 North Atlantic Avenue Cocoa Beach, FL, 32931 See on map
    3217837621 (2490) (Phone number)