3656 63rd Street, Saugatuck, MI 49453 Map · Phone number

About Belvedere Inn & Restaurant

Located in Saugatuck, Michigan, along the shores of Lake Michigan, The Belvedere Inn is a stately mansion with gardens often referred to as a Mini Versailles. This European Boutique style Inn sits on 5 acres and with 10 lodging rooms. The Belvedere can accomodate up to 100 guests indoors and 350 guest outdoors with a tent. "A place for couples that have a taste for the extravagant!" - New Bride Magazine.

DSCN3966

3.4
      3.0
      3.0
      3.5

The Belvedere Inn is a beautiful B&B and a really nice place to have a reception. The food is prepared by one of the proprietors and we loved it. Our guests had so many wonderful things to say about the food.

We chose to have an open bar, and the cost was really far more expensive than pretty much anywhere else. They recently got their own liquor license and we were the first wedding where they served alcohol. While that fact should grant them some leeway, they hardly had any mixers available which severely limited the drink choices.

We had a much smaller wedding than they usually accommodate in the summer months, but at times I felt like I wasn't getting the type of responsiveness I'd been promised when we booked the venue. Several days would go by without a response which had me freaking out as I was 400 miles away and hadn't given myself much time to plan the wedding.

In the end, I am happy chose The Belvedere as they really pulled it together and the reception was a great time.

Belvedere Inn & Restaurant FAQ