119 South Third Street Second Floor, Oakland, MD 21550 Map · Phone number

About Bello's Portraits

Welcome to Bello's Portraits, the photographer for the Deep Creek Lake, McHenry, Oakland, and Garrett County, Maryland area. Certain occasions or events in a person's life create special memories. Professional portraits capture those moments and keep them fresh year after year. At Bello's Portraits, we help you create and keep "Images for Life."
Our goal is to provide our clients with professional photography services and products at a reasonable cost. We accept clients by appointment only and provide each one the individual attention to detail that you expect and deserve from a professional studio.
Whether it be a newborn child, a high school senior, wedding, a family reunion, business/publicity photo, whatever that special occasion, let us capture that moment in time for you!
Take a moment to look at and enjoy meeting some of our past clients on the other pages of our web site. We think you will like what you see and hope you will become one of our future clients! Thanks for dropping by!

Michael and Sandy Bello

Follow Bello's Portraits on

IMG 0148
EmbroideredLogo
IMG 0148
EmbroideredLogo

3 Reviews for Bello's Portraits

Betsy · Married on 09/25/2010

Accommodating and professional. The quality is nice as well.

Sent on 02/08/2011

jodi · Married on 05/04/2008

Bello's portraits photographs are excellent quality. The pictures are so clear and crisp and the colors so vibrant and true to form. We were so excited to see the special moments they caught during our wedding, which we would have never been able to experience otherwise. They were completely professional in handling even the most sensitive details, and our guests were complementary of them also. Their price is reasonable, and they were wonderful to travel to our destination. We highly recommend Bello's Portraits!!!!

Sent on 09/17/2008

Stephanie · Married on 10/18/2014

2.2
      1.5
      2.0

Very nice friendly photography but you get what you pay for. He never took my husband and I aside to do any pictures of just us so I have no professional wedding pictures of just the two of use from the entire day. Group and individual pictures looked good but not having any pictures of just my husband and I on our wedding day is something I dwell on when I look through my pictures or when people ask about my wedding. Also paid for second photographer and the pictures weren't great

Sent on 01/31/2017

• Taylor-Made Deep Creek Vacations
    Taylor-Made Deep Creek Vacations Banquet Halls

The staff at Bello's Portraits are very professional and they do an incredible job of capturing all of those special moments. From engagement photos to family portraits to weddings, they can do it all!

• Wisp Resort
    Wisp Resort Country Club Weddings

Bello's Portraits is always a pleasure to work with, and their photography is always impressive.

• Railey Mountain Lake Vacations
    Railey Mountain Lake Vacations Park & Outdoor Weddings

Mike and Sandy at Bello's portraits are always great to work with. With a studio in the heart of McHenry, they are accessible and easy to find and work with. We love to work with this studio because of their professionalism and wonderful photography!

• 119 South Third Street, Second Floor Oakland, 21550 See on map
    3015330333 (Other Phone Number)
    Summer Hours (through Labor Day) Monday to Thursday 10am-5pm, Friday and Saturday 10am-6pm, Sunday 12noon-5pm. Walk ins are welcome, and appointments are appreciated.