Belle du Jour Events

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Belle du Jour Events

We plan. You relax.

Belle du Jour Events is an events and wedding planning company based in Denver, Colorado. Their favorite events to plan are intimate gatherings focused on family and loved ones. With over 10 years in the wedding planning industry, Belle du Jour events will connect you with their catalog of exemplary and affordable vendors, taking the stress out of planning your special day. Weddings of all sizes, budgets and styles are welcome! Relax, have fun and let Belle du Jour take care of you and yours on your wedding day.

Belle du Jour will help you with both your wedding ceremony and reception. Their planning services include full and partial planning packages, day-of coordination, timelines, to-do lists and access to their wide variety of vendors.

Categories: Wedding Planner

To-Do Lists (1)
Civil (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)
Religious (1)

Mila is wonderful! Like a dream, she made sure my wedding day was perfect and stress free. I had a logistically different wedding (mountain top, snowboard down), Mila adapted easily and planned to the smallest details so on the day of, all I had to do was let her handle everything. Mila had plenty of vendor contacts that could work with my odd wedding. She took my ideas and made them into a reality. She personally designed and set up my centerpieces and reception decorations, taking a general idea and some colors, and making something beautiful. My reception was gorgeous and well coordinated, I felt relaxed, happy, and glowing in love. Thank you so much, Mila!!

Profile Picture Kim, 2/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Mila was amazing! With her great contacts and connections with other vendors and pre-planning help, to day of coordination and taking my stress off my shoulders, she is a professional worth hiring!

Profile Picture Jen, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
2.0

We got married at The Oxford Hotel in Downtown Denver. Unfortunately, we give Mila Gates of Belle du Jour Events 2 stars. After the contract was signed, red flags began. As she was to be our day-of coordinator (not our planner), attention to detail was crucial. At the walk-through Mila didn’t take any notes to ensure that our plans would be carried out, the very thing we hired her for. Mila was in over her head. At our wedding rehearsal, she was rushed, never introduced herself to our group to establish rapport, disregarded our plans for the processional, ignored questions. The room was in chaos, all were confused. Worst of all were her derogatory remarks about family members. Thankfully, we had an amazing officiant (Matt Morgan Weddings & Coaching) who took over the entire rehearsal as Mila watched. We were in keep-calm-and-carry-on mode. On our wedding day, Mila placed most of our table/decorative items correctly but several mistakes were made even though instructions were provided & items were labeled. Mistakes happen, but when Mila was asked to make the necessary changes she did so grudgingly. Again, during our reception, Mila made derogatory comments to guests. At the end of the night, some items weren’t packed as agreed upon and were left at the hotel, whereabouts unknown. Although we were able to retrieve centerpiece vases/flowers from the trash, others were already gone. Mila had instructions that my parents would take most, if not all, of the flowers that night for the day-after brunch. Mila did not dress/present herself in a professional manner for either our rehearsal or our wedding day despite the setting and formal attire of our guests. It is with great sadness we write a review like this about someone we chose to be a part of a special day. Since we depended heavily on vendor reviews, we want to help future newlyweds. We hope that Mila knows what she did, how she made people feel, and where she can grow. Lastly, we thank Mila for what she did do well.

Profile Picture Jonni, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1501177526431 1501177496414 random wallpapers american flag wall

Marry the Military Discount

$100.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
As a thank you for your service, all active duty and retired veterans receive 10% off any package.
#WW0b117ddc67730ece

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I have worked with Mila and her team many times. They make it extremely easy for vendors, guests and clients as they make sure that every detail is exactly as planned. I love working with them because I know that everything will go smoothly!

I would highly recommend Mila to coordinate your special day! She is easy to work with and understands timeline restrictions without being overbearing. She will not only make sure your day is on-time but will also coordinate with other vendors to make sure they are all on the same page. Working with Mila was a pleasure!

Arvada, CO 80004   See On Map