$1,800
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Belle du Jour Events

We plan. You relax.

Belle du Jour Events aims to create exceptionally memorable events by sourcing and providing all aspects necessary to create value and successful exchanges through a worry-free planning process.

We're based in Denver, Colorado. But our events have been all over the state!

We plan and coordinate events of all sizes, budgets, and personalities. Your day is as important to us as it is to you. We work hard to problem-solve before issues arise, we make adjustments to best serve you and your guests, and we send you home with all your personal belongings ready to go.

We're the perfect choice for couples looking for a little help, to avoid asking your loved ones to stress about your day. We're here so everyone can relax and have a good time.

Categories: Wedding Planner

To-Do Lists (1)
Civil (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)
Religious (1)

Mila is wonderful! Like a dream, she made sure my wedding day was perfect and stress free. I had a logistically different wedding (mountain top, snowboard down), Mila adapted easily and planned to the smallest details so on the day of, all I had to do was let her handle everything. Mila had plenty of vendor contacts that could work with my odd wedding. She took my ideas and made them into a reality. She personally designed and set up my centerpieces and reception decorations, taking a general idea and some colors, and making something beautiful. My reception was gorgeous and well coordinated, I felt relaxed, happy, and glowing in love. Thank you so much, Mila!!

Profile Picture Kim, 2/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Mila was amazing! With her great contacts and connections with other vendors and pre-planning help, to day of coordination and taking my stress off my shoulders, she is a professional worth hiring!

Profile Picture Jen, 2/3/18, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1501177526431 1501177496414 random wallpapers american flag wall

Marry the Military Discount

$100.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
As a thank you for your service, all active duty and retired veterans receive 10% off any package.
#WW0b117ddc67730ece

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I would highly recommend Mila to coordinate your special day! She is easy to work with and understands timeline restrictions without being overbearing. She will not only make sure your day is on-time but will also coordinate with other vendors to make sure they are all on the same page. Working with Mila was a pleasure!

Events

Arvada, CO 80004   See On Map
720-280-2549 (phone)
Belle du Jour Events is a wedding planner from Denver servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Boulder, Colorado Springs, and Fort Collins. Belle du Jour Events is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Colorado wedding industry since 2015 specializing in Day Of Coordinating.