Nearby Vendors to Consider

About BellaCakes

A custom cake shop created to provide the bride and groom with a creation that reflects both their tastes and personality. BellaCakes also specializes in cakes for those with restrictive diets. Gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free and vegan cakes are all available. Come sit in our beautiful shop for a one on one consultation and create the perfect cake for your wedding-after all, the cake should taste as good as it looks.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Groom's Cake (1)
Lactose Free (1)
Vegan (1)

1.0

My husband and I waited for 15 minutes because girl was late for our tasting. There were limited choices and they tasted like old cake. The gluten free options were also limited and terrible. Was left for twenty minutes. The professionalism was awful and the service was terrible. Would never recommend going to this bakery for a serious event.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User7266356, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

As the father of the bride, I was looking for quality and value, Kristen went out of her way to make our Daughters Wedding Cake/Cupcakes Awesome ! She was so good, we have already been in contact with her about our next wedding coming up in a few months ! Kristen created a Beautiful Cupcake arrangement with a Tartis Cake for the top for 150 people ! I would strongly recommend BellaCakes to anyone looking for the perfect Wedding Cake !

Profile Picture User7353586, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I have used Bellacakes on more than one occasion and I have NEVER been disappointed. The cakes are delicious wouldn't think of using any other vendor

Profile Picture Donya, 11/11/16, 2 Reviews

BellaCakes Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $5.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $6.00
Cake Prices Include:
Top Tier of the Cake
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $2.00