Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

29 Reviews for Bella You Bridal

Hair Accessories (1)
Jewelry (1)
Shoes (1)
Undergarments (1)

Bella you was wonderful! From the beginning, I was not excited about trying on dresses because I did not care for the pressure and the attitudes from that are present in most places, but this place had a much different vibe. Everyone was so sweet, and accommodating, I felt very comfortable taking my time with this decision. I knew I had to have this dress the moment I tried it on, and I couldn't be happier that I found it here.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 7/2/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Mother of Bride

I have nothing good to say about this place! They are a bunch of air heads! I called and made an appointment a year before my wedding for my brides maids. I had 4 but one was out of town and was getting her dress from a place in boston. The three I had go were all in orange. Before I made the appointment I called and made sure they had they exact style dress I wanted. I gave them the designer and the style number. They said that they had it. I made the appointment then showed up, well we were the only ones there except one bride. They had 3 people working one person working with us. The lady working with us told me they DIDNT have the dress they said they did. So my girls tried one on like it. They had to try a dress on in a similar style, then one in the orange color, then one in the material. It was a fiasco! Once we tried them on they got measured. Two girls are very very skinny. The lady measuring of course had a comment about how skinny they were, I found that super unprofessional. They lady who was working with us also kept leaving us to talk to the bride there! My sister in law paid and the got call the day after accusing her she didn't pay. She did it was in cash and she had her receipt. They actually gave her her money back instead of putting in the drawer. They wanted her to come that exact day no matter what to pay them. Well she was a nurse and couldn't due to her shift. They had an issue with it. Then the big thing happened. I got a call in June, mind you I had them order their dresses in November! The dresses and shoes were never ordered!!!!! They were waiting on my maid of honor who was in a completely different color and I told them she was not ordering from them! I was pissed! The dress came in August my wedding in October. Once they came in the shoes they ordered were never dyed and the girls had to make multiple drives to get the dress and shoes. Nothing was done on time! They never communicated. Never go to them!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Shannon , 10/22/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Stopped by to look for a mother of the bride dress. Their website states that no appointment is necessary. When I arrived there were 2 customers at the counter being checked out by a woman who was on the phone, seemingly on hold (she was not saying anything). I walked around and waited for her to finish with those customers. There was no one else in the store. Once those customers left, I approached the counter. The woman did not look at me. I tried to ask what I was looking for and she worded "I'm on the phone" with an annoyed look on her face, pointing to the phone and looked away. She didn't call over the other store clerk. I tried again and this time she grimaced at me and sighed looking exasperated with me. I waited. When she finished on the phone - she rudely asked "what can I do for you" with a tone that implied she was doing me a "huge" favor. I told her what I was looking for and she did walk me over to where there were the dresses similar to what I wanted. The entire time I was there she was on the phone, "hiding" in the back or acted as though I was an annoyance. Luckily, she got the other, less knowledgeable store clerk to help me, who was better. The price tag of the dress I was interested in is $498. At that amount, you'd think the customer service would be better! I've been treated way better at Walmart! Very unprofessional and I will not be returning unless I'm waited on by someone else. The owner should fire her, honestly - she is very bad for business! Other bridal shops are very friendly with great customer service!

View Vendor Response