148 Center St #1,, Grayslake, IL 60030 Map · Phone number

• Daniel Adams Photography, LLC
  • James A. Vitullo Photography

4 Reviews for Bella Vie Studio

Denise · Married on 09/22/2012

Kristin and Bella Vie really capture the moments that you will look back on and cherish forever! I can't say enough about Kristin herself, let alone the beautiful work that she does. Kristin took our engagement pictures and when I saw those, I just couldn't wait for our big day! I couldn't imagine how tired I would be of having to smile and take all those pictures, but Kristin was like a friend of the family. She made us laugh and we all had so much fun with her. She made sure that we had a second photographer also, which made it so awesome because of all those silly and crazy things that were happening at the reception, they were captured by one of them so that we had those lasting memories. I am still hearing from my guests about her and her partner and how cool they were. I love Kristin's work so much that I can't wait to schedule a photo shoot for my kids and my new husband so that we can get family shots to cherish also!

Sent on 09/26/2012

Danielle · Married on 09/23/2011

Bella Vie was wonderful to work with. The quality of their work exceeds what I have seen in the past. We have had a sneek peak and our photos look like something out of a fairytail. We can not wait to see the others but I highly recommend Kristin and her team.

Sent on 10/11/2011

I've been apart of many weddings, and Bella Vie has been by far the best photographers I've been with. Both Kristin and Sam were amazing to work with and we are so happy we chose them for our wedding!!!! We wish we could have found the time for engagement pictures, because I could have only imagined how beautiful they would have been. Our big day was beautiful and sunny, but my gosh was it a scortcher on Labor Day weekend and they were accommodating and troopers themselves given the boiling temp... we appreciated them for how professional, yet fun they made the day while they were taking pictures of the wedding party in that heat. We will and already have recommended Bella Vie, and hope to use them again in the future to come!

Sent on 09/21/2015

• 148 Center St #1, Grayslake, IL, 60030 See on map
    8472232020 (Phone number)
    Location of (Bella Vie Studio)