Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bella-Tiara

Be Elegant, Be Unique, Be Bella

Unique and affordable selection of exclusive and designer Bridal Accessories. Our collection includes a wide variety of Tiaras, Veils, Hair Combs, Jewelry, Purses and more. We realize every bride has a unique style personality and with so many options, Bella Tiara is certain to have the perfect accessory to compliment yours. It's your wedding day - Be Elegant, Be Unique, Be Bella. Visit our website for Free Shipping details.

Categories: Wedding Dress, Wedding Favor & Gift, Wedding Jeweler

Regions serviced: New York City

211 Reviews for Bella-Tiara

3.4
Bride (2)
Jewelry (2)
Veils (2)

Ann went above an beyond to help me! She gave me her honest opinion and she was right on the money!!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
0.6

This company has a no return policy is you order it for your bridesmaids. Says it in FINE print and also the jewlery is sub-par. I wanted to return them because it looks super cheap and fake. I won't let me bridesmaids wear them. So I am out the $300 for seven girls. They wouldn't even work with me. DO NOT USE!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Jewelry
Services Used: Jewelry
0.5

We ordered my daughter's veil for her First Communion from here. It came with one of the main crytals having fallen out and another fell off literally in my hands. I emailed and was told I could get $10 refunded if I hot glue it myself or I could send it back and she would fix it. I requested the label to send it back-that was 12 days ago and I still have heard nothing from her. I tried calling the number and it goes to busy. Very angry.

Profile Picture Therese, 5/6/17, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1301928542115 main

Free Shipping

Redeem In-Store
FREE SHIPPING on U.S. orders only over $150.00!!!
#WW5c4406eb0b8509d5