ADORA by Simona

Monterey, CA View map

The journey to selecting the jewelry for your Special Day can be a daunting task, so why not let us custom-design a wedding jewelry style that is uniquely yours. ADORA can bring your vision to life using the same elegant and refreshing style that goes into all of our designs. Handcrafted and completely personalized, we will work closely with you to tailor your jewelry ideas to your needs in order to create the perfect pieces for your Big Day, whether your theme is elegant, bohemian, vintage, rustic or beach. From matching necklaces for your Bridesmaids or a stunning pair of earrings for yourself, to a unique piece for the Mother of the Bride/Groom and the perfectly delicate bracelet for the Flower Girl, we can do it all.

Contact us today for a Personal Consultation. You will work one-on-one with the ADORA designer, Simona Counts, to create the jewelry you always dreamed of for your Big Day. This consultation is absolutely free and no commitment is necessary.

A Simple Process:

1) Contact us for a free consultation, mentioning your wedding date and number of ladies in your party

2) Discuss with Simona (via email, on the phone, or in person) your preferred style and package for your wedding jewelry

3) Based on your suggestions, we design a few samples for your review from which you can make your selection

4) After review and approval of the final designs, your unique pieces will be delivered on time, in personalized packaging, ready to be gifted

Celebrate your love in exquisite style that reflects your personality!

We offer our services across all of the United States with a main presence in the Monterey, Carmel and Pebble Beach CA, Los Angeles CA, Washington DC, and New York NY areas.

• Woman-owned

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Accessories

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating
    Dayna C. Getting married on 02/02/2023

Best Experience EVER!

Absolutely amazing!! I am so glad I found this site! The customer service was immaculate! My earrings were absolutely stunning and I am purchasing another!! FIVE STARS!!!

ADORA by Simona's reply:

Thank you so much for the great words, Dayna! So happy to hear you love your earrings, it was a true pleasure working with you! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and best wishes on this wonderful journey as you build your new life together! Best, Simona
    Karen A. Married on 04/16/2022

Amazing!

I purchased a suite of jewelry from Adora..Everything is so beautiful. My daughter is getting married in May 2022. Ordered all rose gold, tiara, necklace, earrings, bracelet, garter and purse.It is all amazing. The quality is excellent. You can search stores and internet and you will not find anything as nice. When you open the box it sparkles. Customer service is perfect. Simone helped me custom make my daughters garter and it is so special. You won’t be disappointed.
    Lyndsay Married on 08/20/2020

Miss lyndsay hill

From my initial enquiry to Adora Simona to Delivery to my doorstep the whole process was complete in a mind blowing 10days, delivery was 7 days from the USA to northern Ireland, in the middle of a pandemic (amazing)

I sent a pic and some colours to Adora Simona to allow a few ideas for my head piece and ear rings to be designed.

The bespoke head piece and ear rings were made within 3 days and when I opened the parcel I was blown away.
    the quality and materials are out of this world.
    I litterly shed a tiny tear when I opened it.
    Away more than I expected.

I highly recomend this girl, nothing was to much to ask.
    You will not be disappointed.

Thanks so much
    lyndsay xx

ADORA by Simona's reply:

I am so grateful for the wonderful review, Lyndsay! So happy I could be the one to design your dream pieces and amazed that you were able to get the package so quickly all the way to Ireland during these crazy pandemic times! xx ❤️
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

1780 Prescott Ave Monterey, CA, 93940
8312040467
Location of (ADORA by Simona)

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding