ADORA by Simona

Monterey, CA View map

The journey to selecting the jewelry for your Special Day can be a daunting task, so why not let us custom-design a wedding jewelry style that is uniquely yours. ADORA can bring your vision to life using the same elegant and refreshing style that goes into all of our designs. Handcrafted and completely personalized, we will work closely with you to tailor your jewelry ideas to your needs in order to create the perfect pieces for your Big Day, whether your theme is elegant, bohemian, vintage, rustic or beach. From matching necklaces for your Bridesmaids or a stunning pair of earrings for yourself, to a unique piece for the Mother of the Bride/Groom and the perfectly delicate bracelet for the Flower Girl, we can do it all.

Contact us today for a Personal Consultation. You will work one-on-one with the ADORA designer, Simona Counts, to create the jewelry you always dreamed of for your Big Day. This consultation is absolutely free and no commitment is necessary.

A Simple Process:

1) Contact us for a free consultation, mentioning your wedding date and number of ladies in your party

2) Discuss with Simona (via email, on the phone, or in person) your preferred style and package for your wedding jewelry

3) Based on your suggestions, we design a few samples for your review from which you can make your selection

4) After review and approval of the final designs, your unique pieces will be delivered on time, in personalized packaging, ready to be gifted

Celebrate your love in exquisite style that reflects your personality!

We offer our services across all of the United States with a main presence in the Monterey, Carmel and Pebble Beach CA, Los Angeles CA, Washington DC, and New York NY areas.

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Accessories
Designer Accessories
Handcrafted
    Lyndsay Married on 08/20/2020

Miss lyndsay hill

From my initial enquiry to Adora Simona to Delivery to my doorstep the whole process was complete in a mind blowing 10days, delivery was 7 days from the USA to northern Ireland, in the middle of a pandemic (amazing)

I sent a pic and some colours to Adora Simona to allow a few ideas for my head piece and ear rings to be designed.

The bespoke head piece and ear rings were made within 3 days and when I opened the parcel I was blown away.
    the quality and materials are out of this world.
    I litterly shed a tiny tear when I opened it.
    Away more than I expected.

I highly recomend this girl, nothing was to much to ask.
    You will not be disappointed.

Thanks so much
    lyndsay xx

ADORA by Simona's reply:

I am so grateful for the wonderful review, Lyndsay! So happy I could be the one to design your dream pieces and amazed that you were able to get the package so quickly all the way to Ireland during these crazy pandemic times! xx ❤️
    Diane Married on 01/01/2017
    Simona's jewelry always draws admiring comments from people who see me wearing it. If I need something repaired or changed, there's simply no issue--she takes care of it right away, with a smile. And no one would ever believe what I paid for these lovely pieces!

ADORA by Simona's reply:

Many thanks for the great review, Diane! Glad to be able to play a small part in the happy event. Wishing you the best!
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 04/30/2016
    What a joy it was to work with Simona! When I bought my dress I looked around for weeks to find some jewelry that will complement my beautiful dress and could not find anything I liked. The dress had more of a blush tone and I wanted my jewelry to have the same hue to it. Plus, I really wanted something unique and everything I came across was just boring, deja vue, or out of my price range. Then I came across ADORA online and got in touch with the designer. This was the beginning. Within a few days Simona had a few designs made that matched my dress perfectly! They were all so beautiful I enlisted my mother to help me with the decision. My mother was intrigued, and after a few discussions with Simona she decided to have her jewelry designed by her as well. Then, when Simona presented me with her bridesmaids collection, I didn’t hesitate a second to have all my girls’ jewelry done by her and also my mother in law’s. Everyone was thrilled with their gifts! Simona was very easy and pleasant to work with, she knows her craft very well and there’s nothing she cannot do. All this within my budget! The quality and uniqueness of her work didn’t go unnoticed at the wedding as I got asked countless times where I bought my jewelry. Highly recommend!

ADORA by Simona's reply:

Thank you very much for the stellar review, Danielle! It was a pleasure to work with you and with your beautiful mom and I hope everybody will enjoy their ADORA jewelry for many years to come! Wishing you and Richard a lifetime of happiness together!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

ADORA by Simona Price Rates

1780 Prescott Ave Monterey, CA, 93940
8312040467
Location of (ADORA by Simona)

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding