Atlanta, GA 30341 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,600
Availability Check your date

About Bella Occasions

At Bella Occasions we are all about celebrating you! We specialize in anything from small intimate social gatherings to destination weddings. We want to ensure every event is unique and special to you by emphasizing personalization. It is important for us to really get to know you and create an event that truly represents who you are and be able to share that with your guests.

A little more about me! My name is Carly and I have planned and coordinated hundreds of events. I have seen and heard it all! One of my favorite parts of the wedding is hearing the toasts and seeing how loved ones describe the bride and groom individually and as a couple. It's endearing to hear all the wonderful ways people describe love and marriage!

Five of My Favorite Things:

Wine (Red Blends are My Fav)

Food (I Don't Cook, but Love to Eat)

Traveling (Let's Start with Everywhere)

Concerts (Live Music I'm There)

Shoes (More Shoes)

Don't be shy! Have questions, want to learn more about our services, or just want to chat. Give us a call (404-210-9794) or shoot us an email (carly@bella-occasions.com) and happy to talk with you!

Follow Bella Occasions on

6 Reviews for Bella Occasions

Bella Occasions  1
Bella Occasions  2
Bella Occasions  3
Bella Occasions  4

Paris · Married on 12/06/2017

Carly the Owner and Coordinator was amazing. She really knows what she’s doing. No worries or stress on my Big Day. She was very organized and prompt. The event started and ended on time.

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Bella Occasions  5
    Bella Occasions  6
    Bella Occasions  7
    Bella Occasions  8

Bella Occasions 's reply:

Thank you Paris! It was such a pleasure helping you and Greg on your Big Day! I loved your vision for your wedding and glad you were stress free to enjoy your day! Thanks for sharing some pictures from the Dominican!

Andrea · Married on 07/01/2017

There are not enough words to describe the incredible job Carly Gaffney did with my wedding. Multiple guests have told me it was the best wedding they've ever been to and I know that a large part of that was due to her hard work.

I was so grateful for her meticulousness, flexibility, professionalism, and patience. Carly made sure that literally every detail was covered. I could not have done this without her, especially in that last month. Carly's correspondence with all my vendors in that last month was CLUTCH. Her day of execution for the wedding was perfect, perfect, perfect.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Bella Occasions 's reply:

My sweet sweet Andrea! You are seriously the most happiest and kind hearted person I know! I absolutely love your spirit-its contagious. Your wedding day was fabulous and so glad you were just able to let loose and enjoy your day. Your reception photos are epic. You and Earl made sure your guests danced the night away. You are truly beautiful inside and out. Cheers to you and Earl!

Billy · Married on 07/01/2017

As Father Of The Bride, I found Carly's service indispensable. Both my daughter and son-in-law were living out of town so I handled a lot of the final leg work. I don't know if we could have gotten it done without Carly.

Her professionalism and follow through are second to none. I am a very detailed person and I "know what I want, and want what I want." Carly had the patience to listen and understand my requirements, then make sure that all vendors executed our requirements exactly as had been designed. Through this she was always extremely pleasant and managed to keep me sane. Her "day of" staff was excellent as well. Nothing fell between the cracks.

I am happy to give Carly my highest of recommendations which is something that I do not do very often. If you give "Bella Occasions" an opportunity, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Bella Occasions 's reply:

Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and kind words. Like I said I would hire you any day-I appreciate anyone who is as detailed oriented as you are. One of our top priorities to make sure that was just as you envisioned it as we know how important the space was to you! You raised literally the most kind hearted daughter and so glad we were able to be a part of Andrea and Earl's wedding!

Award

Bella Occasions FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Ayeris Weddings
    Ayeris Weddings Wedding Photographers

Carly and her team are a joy to work with! Every wedding I have done with her has run smoothly and stress-free! I look forward to working together on many more destination weddings together in 2018!

• Kari Roberts | Makeup Artist
    Kari Roberts | Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Carly is so easy to work with. She makes a point to fit brides and vendors together that will work perfect together. As the wedding day was leading up, she checked in to make sure everything was going ok, and even offered herself as a resource after the wedding to be of assistance if needed. I truly loved working with Carly and I look forward to working with her again in the future.

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Atlanta, GA 30341 See on map