Bella Events

Greater Rochester and Finger Lakes Regions, Rochester, NY 14605 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 34

About Bella Events

‘A flower in a vase, a vase on a table, a table in a room, a room in an environment.’ This sentiment evokes the nature of design and planning as being equal parts granular and grandiose. Bella & Co. is quite simply the merging of two sides to one story; strategic logistics coupled with creative soul. With this in mind, we invite you to explore our many themed galleries, peruse our collection of objects available for purchase, or better yet visit our exquisite boutique and design studio. It is our sincere hope that Bella & Co. may serve as a source of inspiration for setting your Holiday table, planning a scene-stealing entrance, or better yet be your destination for full service Event Planning and Design. An event is literally defined as “an object in time.” An Event with a capital ‘E’, however, is something altogether different. Be it a Wedding or Gala, intimate or vast, an Event is the ultimate collision of themes that truly personify the human experience; love and union, the celebration of milestones, meals shared, and memories made. At Bella and Co., we sincerely relish in the opportunity to act as a conduit of your particular desire to share in these themes. We will see to it that the effort extended behind the scenes to create a seamless day and effortless evening, is partner to an even more illustrative design execution. At Bella, we set a scene that cannot be ignored.

0982dsc1850 2905528108
151e1865b9756f00 F04A6257
i jlvs5mw x2

• Videos 1

10 Reviews for Bella Events

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Jenna and her team at Bella & Co. Jenna has extensive knowledge about vendors in the Rochester area as well as the Finger Lakes. She guided us through the process of what we should be thinking about, which vendors to consider and was there every step of the way. The vendors she recommended were amazing and she helped us negotiate prices/contracts. Her knowledge literally saved us hundreds of hours if we had tried to this all on our own.

As a couple planning a wedding from out of state, it was a huge relief to have someone with local knowledge and have a team taking care of all the little details. We ended up going with an amazing reception venue but everything had to be brought in and setup in record time (2.5 hours to be exact). We wanted a specific flow to our wedding day which required our reception venue to be setup while we were getting married at the church. We excitedly arrived to the reception venue and everything was more than we could have imagined! Jenna and her team have incredibly vision to bring to life ideas and concepts. They did the arts and crafts that we needed for the decor, setup and coordinated all the vendors and made everything perfect.

I would highly recommend hiring Jenna's full wedding planning package if you would like to sit back and enjoy your wedding weekend. We had an entire weekend of events between the rehearsal dinner, a wine tour and a cocktail hour. I can honestly say that not once did I worry or stress that entire weekend about the wedding because I knew Jenna would take care of everything and she did. Our photographer even commented that I was the most relaxed bride she had ever seen! And I was :) I'm so thankful that I was able to focus on enjoying the moments with our family and friends rather than running around taking care of logistics.

Sent on 01/23/2016

Being two very busy professionals, my husband and I knew that we needed help planning our wedding. Our goal was to enjoy the process and the day of our wedding rather than feel the stress that can often be associated with planning such a big event. When looking for a wedding planner shortly after our engagement, we met Jenna with Bella & Co at the recommendation of a family friend. After meeting with her, we knew she was the perfect person to plan our day. From the very beginning and throughout the planning process, she was organized, enthusiastic, thorough and creative. She was flexible, easily accessible and fully invested throughout the entire process. Morning or night, Jenna was available to take our call and answer any questions or concerns we had. She scheduled our appointments, negotiated contracts, was the main point of contact for our vendors, kept us on track with a "to do list", made sure we stayed on budget and went to our appointments with us. When we ran into an issue, she was quick to figure out a way fix it. Her knowledge of and experience with vendors in the area resulted in a productive planning process for someone with limited time. Because of her, we ended up with an incredible team that put together an unforgettable event that our family and friends are still talking about, even months later. The day of the wedding went smoothly and was beyond amazing. She took care of every detail and coordinated the day with all of the vendors so we didn't have to worry about anything. Because of Jenna and her amazing team, my family, my husband and I were able to simply enjoy every minute of our wedding.

Jenna was beyond amazing throughout our wedding process. We cannot imagine what our wedding would have been like without Jenna and her wonderful crew. Hiring Bella & Co was one of the best investments we made during our wedding process. My husband and I would highly recommend Bella & Co to anyone planning their wedding!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Renee · Married on 11/01/2013

Bella & Co could not have been more perfect for our wedding! They listened attentively and applied our inspiration to every detail of our day! They went above and beyond to make our day unique and special to us! They were always available when needed and supportive in times of chaos! A 100% recommendation from myself and my husband for this amazing and caring team!

Sent on 03/26/2014

Bella Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Stacy K Floral
    Stacy K Floral Wedding Florists

Bella & Co is always a dream to work with. The attention to detail and level or expertise they offer their clients is amazing. We always love teaming up with the Bella & Co team.

• Greater Rochester and Finger Lakes Regions Rochester, 14605 See on map