94 Essex Road, Winnetka, IL 60093 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Bedhead Boudoir Photography

Luxe. Sexy. Private.

Bedhead Boudoir Photography 100% female staff & we ARE the EXPERTS in boudoir photography. We have been in business 7 years and have many 5 star ratings across the board including Wedding Wire winner for multiple years!

Bedhead offers a luxurious experience at our new expanded glam 1m studio space! What are you waiting for?

Boudoir books, albums, calendars or viewfinders make the best honeymoon, anniversary, birthday and wedding gifts!

All of our sessions include professional hair styling, HD make-up and lashes, digital enhancement, skin smoothing (photoshopping), a printed book with your images or high res digital images, our all female staff and password-protected image galleries.

Our location includes multiple studio rooms, chandeliers, couches, linens, pillows, props - everything you need for a personalized, stress-free session.

We look forward to meeting you and providing the boudoir session of your dreams!

Cheers!

Bedhead Boudoir Photography 2
  • gabriela

gabriela · Married on 09/28/2019

Unforgettable Experience!

So I did an extensive amount of research this past year for the best boudoir photography that would fit my wants/needs and would make me feel comfortable. Out of all the options I had, Bedhead Boudoir was #1. It was an all female staff which was a big thing for me. They had a great package deal for what I was looking for (album to gift my soon-to-be husband with hair and makeup included). They also do their shoot in a beautiful home, so it's more of a realistic shoot and I have to say that made me feel more comfortable too. I have to admit that at first I was such a nervous wreck, hence why it took me a year to decide on doing this, and so as soon as I arrived, angela offered me a well-needed glass of champagne. Angela and Paula were super friendly and outgoing, you can tell they really love what they do and genuinely care about their clients. While I was having my makeup done we got to know each other and talk so by the time we were going to begin the shoot I was ready and excited to start. The process afterwards to pick the pictures for the album was super easy and angela was very fast to reply to my emails and any questions I had. Not to mention how easy they are to work with, especially since I had such a close deadline to get the album. This was such an unforgettable experience and look forward to another special occasion to do it again!

Sent on 09/12/2019
    Bedhead Boudoir Photography 3
    Bedhead Boudoir Photography 4

Kristen · Married on 06/22/2019

The team at Bedhead are true professionals and amazing artists! I had so much fun doing the photo shoot with them and could not be happier with the final product. I would not send my friends anywhere else!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2018

I had an excellent session with Beadhead Boudoir! They were very Professional from beginning to end I would highly recommend.

Sent on 01/25/2018

Bedhead Boudoir Photography Pricing

Bedhead Boudoir Photography Price Rates

Bedhead Boudoir Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Boudoir Shoot, Albums, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Chicago Makeup Artist - City Lights Makeup Artist + Hair Stylist
    Chicago Makeup Artist - City Lights Makeup Artist + Hair Stylist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Angela & Bedhead is an amazing company with honest passion that shines through to everyone she touches! She provides an outstanding service to clients. She has an amazing 3 story studio location with over 5 sets! If you want to shoot some REAL boudoir photos, Angela is a MUST hire. Her work speaks for it self. Not to mention, she is sweet, personable and very funny. All her clients have something in common... they rave about how comfortable Angela made them feel! When taking such intimate photos, this is important. When a model is uncomfortable, it shows in the photos. Her work is always flawless!

• 94 Essex Road Winnetka, 60093 See on map