Becky's Wedding Cakes

911 N. Kansas Avenue, East Wenatchee, WA 98802 Map · Phone number

10 Reviews for Becky's Wedding Cakes

Becky is such sweet lady, and a pleasure to work with! Everyone knows planning a wedding can be stressful, but I found the cake part of planning to be very fun due to Becky. We visited her kitchen and tasted samples, looked over cake designs, fell in love with one - and voila! We were done! As for the cake, we had a beautiful four tiered cake, with four different flavors. I heard my guests raving about all of the flavors (except for the top as we saved it for our 1 year). Some people were so into this cake that they ate 3-4 pieces each (luckily we had purchased a cake for 110 and only had 75 guests. At the end of the night we only had a few slices left - I think that says a lot! We enjoyed eating the few pieces the next night with our families. We definitely recommend Becky's Wedding Cakes to future couples!!!

Laura · Married on 12/28/2013

Becky made me the most beautiful cake! It was also so tasty! We were eating it for days later. Many of my guests told me that it was the best cake they had eaten. It tasted like home made cake! Becky is great to work with. She is very flexible. I had a friend pick up the cake and Becky helped her get it into the car, explained how to take it out, serve it, and store it. I would recommend Becky's wedding cakes to anyone in the Leavenworth/Wenatchee area!

Dana · Married on 07/07/2012

Becky made me the most AMAZING Hot-Air-Balloon wedding cake with an"Arizona desert" base! It was so over the top and better than I could have ever imagined!!! And it tasted as wonderful as it looked!! She also made the cake for my daughters wedding and it too was beautiful and so yummy!! I don't know how many guest went gaga over the spice cake! Thank you Becky for making both of our special days taste so yummy!!

Becky's Wedding Cakes FAQ