Happy Cake Co.

Spokane, WA View map Visit website

Happy Cake Co. is a bakery offering those celebrating their wedding day a range of sweet treats and more in Spokane, Washington. This kitchen team brings a world of flavor and eye-catching confectionery designs to parties. Guests are certain to be impressed with their dedication to customer service and commitment to quality in everything they make.

Happy Cake Co. offers service that will make couples smile. They can deliver to a location of to-be-weds' choosing and set everything up. Before the party starts they invite couples to get in touch for a consultation session so they can get to know the staff.

Cuisine

Happy Cake Co. offers cakes in a kaleidoscopic selection of colors, designs, and flavors. Guests can enjoy a delicious slice of classic red velvet cake or indulge in a decadent morsel covered in chocolate. The team is known for its show-stopping designs and they are happy to work with couples on a cake that reflects their decor scheme and theme

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating

Sheila M. Married on 05/13/2022

Fairy tail Wedding.

The guy helped me find a design that reflected my husband & I perfectly.
    The cake was beautiful and so so good . They delivered it set it up on time and made sure we had the box for top tear. I'm so greatful for everything they did to make my wedding the fairy tail I always wanted.
  • Shayna
    Shayna Married on 06/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our perfect wedding cake!

Happy Cake Co. Made our three tier wedding cake for our June 1 2019 wedding at Glover Mansion! They decorated the cake with floral from a local floral shop. Delivered the cake to our venue and did a fantastic job! The cake was SO good I went back and order a small cake and got a few cupcakes! Thank you happy Cale co!
    Britni Married on 11/01/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Fantastic! They took my ideas and really ran with them! I could not have been more happy about how everything turned out. People are still raving about how great our cakes tasted.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Happy Cake Co. 1
Discount
For every 3 tier or taller wedding cake ordered, Happy Cake Co. offers $20 off the separate order of the Groom's cake.

Crystal Madsen Photography Crystal Madsen Photography Wedding Photographers

Happy Cake Co has been my favorite cake company for years! They made my wedding cake 9 years ago, continue to do birthdays, showers and other events for personal life and I refer all of my brides to them. Their customer service is phenomenal and their cakes are downright beautiful.

Rose & Blossom Rose & Blossom Wedding Florists

We love Happy Cake Co! Not only are their cakes wonderful but they are so easy to work with. You can fully trust them to take care of everything for you! Its a always a pleasure to work with them.

Red Letter Event Planning
5.0 out of 5 rating , 62 Reviews
· Wedding Planners
Rose & Blossom
4.9 out of 5 rating , 62 Reviews
· Wedding Florists

1312 North Mullan Road Spokane, WA, 99206

Monday - Friday 9AM - 4PM Saturdays 9AM - 2PM Closed on Sundays
Location of (Happy Cake Co.)

Other vendors in Spokane for your wedding