Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

33 Reviews for Happy Cake Co.

4.7
Consultations (2)
Delivery (2)
31 Happy Cake Co. Reviews

Fantastic! They took my ideas and really ran with them! I could not have been more happy about how everything turned out. People are still raving about how great our cakes tasted.

Profile Picture Britni, 11/1/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery

Happy Cake Co. has a huge variety of cakes to choose from. They're prices are very competitive and we had a blast picking out which cake we wanted. I wish that we could have sat down and tasted a variety of their options but they instead sent us with a togo box of a few samples. Other than that we had a great experience!

Profile Picture User4662804, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Happy Cake Co. was a pleasure to work with! They were awesome to work it to design our wedding cake. They created our dream cake with very little direction from us! When we arrived at our reception, the display was perfect. They were also reasonably priced and we loved their ability to drop off the cake as well. Awesome, flawless experience!

Profile Picture User4995173, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery

Very nice, very professional, very willing to work with you. Still a little expensive for what you get. But still one of the least expensive in town.

Profile Picture User4073338, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We had the best expire nice from Holly and Diana. They went above and beyond to make our day feel like a movie star wedding thank you so much.

Profile Picture Leland, 8/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

amazing and soooo goood....... its amazing it real

Profile Picture Debra, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

They were so great! Not only did our cake taste delicious, but they were very flexible and able to use my grandmothers cake topper on my cake. This meant so much to me and they were always friendly and always willing to answer my questions.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My experience with Happy Cake Co. was excellent! Diana was such a pleasure to work with. She definitely calmed my nerves and made a beautiful wedding cake and groom's cake. She exceeded my expectations. We got so many complements not only on how amazing the cakes looked, but also the flavor! I would definitely recommend Happy Cake Co. to any and every future bride. You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Stacey, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Happy Cake Co did an outstanding job on our wedding cake. It was so tasty and moist, and the flavors were wonderful. The staff was incredibly easy to work with, they had solutions to everything we asked.
Reasonably priced compared to other vendors that charge the same but whose products are near high as quality!

Profile Picture Lexi, 8/24/12, 4 Reviews
0.5

Not at all happy with The Happy Cake Co. The owner quoted a price, on paper, we put a deposit down. We returned to order our cake and pay for it, met with another woman who stated that there was an additional $50 charge for the flower work. We didn't have the quote with us as that time, so we did not pay for the cake that day... making the fact that my mother-in-law took a half day at work so that she could pay for the cake a complete waste of her time off. We ordered 4 cake samples to taste. We were told at that time that we could order additional samples, if needed. We returned another day to pick up the samples and to bring in the quote. We met with the same woman as the second time. Even though we had a quote on paper, she told us that there has always been a $50 fee for the flower work on that cake and that she would talk with the owner. Out of the 4 samples that myself, my husband, and my mother-in-law tried, we only loved one flavor/filling. My husband called to order 4 more samples. The owner called me and told me that the flower work wouldn't be a problem, and that there wouldn't be a $50 fee, but that there would be a charge for the additional samples. When we went to pick our samples us, they weren't there/weren't ready. We did see the owner on this day and she was less than friendly. She stated "you won't be the only people eating the cake". In reference to a sample that we ordered but wasn't there, she said "can't you just imagine how it would taste?" My husband received a call from The Happy Cake Co. asking something about the cake and the person on the phone was confused as to the decoration on the cake. Because of this, he decided to stop by the day before our wedding to make sure that our cake was turning out to be what we agreed upon with the Happy Cake Co. (We did not design our own cake... just picked one out of their catalog.) The owner states to him that we "have been difficult to work with." The flower work was not was grand as in the photos.

Profile Picture User2219036, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The gals over at Happy Cake Co. were wonderful. They worked with me to make my wedding cake dreams come true. I was absolutely astounded when I saw the sketch brought to life in the romantic ruffles and sugar flowers of my wedding cake. My husband says I was more excited about the cake than I was to marry him. Not true, but I do appreciate wonderful cake and especially one as stunning as ours. The flavors were beautifully delicious to match the masterful display of artistic talent. I am dying to break into our anniversary layer in the freezer already and we haven't been married 3 months yet! They were very helpful and flexible when we had to drastically alter the number of people it had to serve in the last stages of our planning.

Profile Picture Christine, 1/29/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was delicious and beautiful!! It was also a better deal than other cake companies in the area. They were also the kindest bakery in the area, where other places were rude and inconsiderate. I was very pleased with Happy Cake and would definitely recommend them to others. I will warn others though to keep you design that they give you, because my cake design was lost and I had to read the design to them over the phone!! But good news is they made it exactly like I wanted in the end, so I am still very pleased with this company!!

Profile Picture casey, 8/20/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Happy Cakes is the Best! Their cakes are always so beautiful and taste delicious every time.

Profile Picture Julie, 8/20/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Loved our cake soooooooo much. I think it was my husbands favorite part of the wedding. Looked wonderful and tasted just as good. Great service too! Will go back there anytime i have the chance

Profile Picture Vanessa, 8/19/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was absolutely stunning. It was sad to have to cut it up. The team worked with us with our topper. It was incredibly heavy and they found a way to make it work without it ruining the cake. The cake itself was very moist and rich! We couldn't have been happier with it!

Profile Picture Tonya, 7/2/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Happy Cake Co. was a pleasure to work with! They did everything! They told me how many servings I needed based on how many guests, they did the full set up and even took care of getting my flowers that were needed for the cake. I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture User3680495, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I loved my cake. It tasted so Yummy. They really worked with me on my look and everyone loved it.

Profile Picture Marianne, 10/10/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The quality of cake for the price was amazing! We loved the cake combinations. They delivered our cake with ease and they worked with our florist to make sure everything was perfect. They could only deliver at certain times which was completely understandable. Overall I would very much recommend Happy Cakes!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/4/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Wow! That girl must have been difficult to work with. Those poor Happy Cake girls must have had a lot to deal with working with her.

All my experiences with Happy Cake Co. have been top notch!

My wedding cake is still talked about by friends and family today. In fact, they even have it hanging up in a framed picture in their cake shop. It is nice to have such wonderful bakers and decorators treat me so special and really take their time making sure my special day was, in fact, very special!

I love Happy Cakes! And I keep going back for birthday cakes, etc.!

Profile Picture Marie, 3/27/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake turned out beautiful- It was just how we pictured it. It also tasted great and was not at all dry, it was simply wonderful. The price is high, but it must be worth it because I don't regret paying more to have it turn out so well.

Profile Picture Ericka, 2/20/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

They were so helpful in creating a cake that both my husband and I wanted. They helped us brainstorm ideas and even gave suggestions. We were more than happy with how it turned out! It tasted delicious and very moist. The pictures are amazing and my guests were so amazed by the cake!

Profile Picture Karmen, 8/8/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Diana is excellent at what she does. Her cakes are absolutely gorgeous as well as incredibly tasty. I highly recommend Happy Cake for more than your wedding. We enjoyed the samples of wedding cake so much that we ordered a mini version of our wedding cake to enjoy before our wedding. We will be ordering cakes from Diana in the near future. Excellent taste, appearance, and price. Thank you Diana and thank you to her delivery staff for prompt and safe delivery of our wedding cake.

Profile Picture Marjee, 7/8/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was beautiful and delicious! The process was easy, they had dozens of designs to choose from. We even ordered the bridal shower cake from them, it was very creative and yummy.

Profile Picture Karen, 3/21/09, 7 Reviews
4.7

Cake came out great.It was a white cake filled with Bavarian Cream.The whole process was very enjoyable.We had no problems with getting our order in or delivery.

Profile Picture User877221, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Happy Cake was amazing to work with, we came to them with just an idea in our heads and the product turned out great. We also ordered sheet cakes throught them to keep the cost down which was a great idea. The delivered the cake for us and had it timed perfectly so it was delivered right before everything started so the cake wouldn't melt (we had an outdoor ceremony and reception). Everything tasted amazing and I can't wait to try the cake after 1 year.

Profile Picture Madison, 6/28/08, 2 Reviews