Happy Cake Co. Reviews

33 | Spokane, WA

33 Reviews for Happy Cake Co.

33 Happy Cake Co. Reviews

Britni · Married on 11/01/2015

Fantastic! They took my ideas and really ran with them! I could not have been more happy about how everything turned out. People are still raving about how great our cakes tasted.

Happy Cake Co. was a pleasure to work with! They were awesome to work it to design our wedding cake. They created our dream cake with very little direction from us! When we arrived at our reception, the display was perfect. They were also reasonably priced and we loved their ability to drop off the cake as well. Awesome, flawless experience!

Leland · Married on 08/12/2014

We had the best expire nice from Holly and Diana. They went above and beyond to make our day feel like a movie star wedding thank you so much.

Ashley · Married on 06/21/2013

They were so great! Not only did our cake taste delicious, but they were very flexible and able to use my grandmothers cake topper on my cake. This meant so much to me and they were always friendly and always willing to answer my questions.

Stacey · Married on 09/15/2012

My experience with Happy Cake Co. was excellent! Diana was such a pleasure to work with. She definitely calmed my nerves and made a beautiful wedding cake and groom's cake. She exceeded my expectations. We got so many complements not only on how amazing the cakes looked, but also the flavor! I would definitely recommend Happy Cake Co. to any and every future bride. You won't regret it!

Christine · Married on 01/29/2012

The gals over at Happy Cake Co. were wonderful. They worked with me to make my wedding cake dreams come true. I was absolutely astounded when I saw the sketch brought to life in the romantic ruffles and sugar flowers of my wedding cake. My husband says I was more excited about the cake than I was to marry him. Not true, but I do appreciate wonderful cake and especially one as stunning as ours. The flavors were beautifully delicious to match the masterful display of artistic talent. I am dying to break into our anniversary layer in the freezer already and we haven't been married 3 months yet! They were very helpful and flexible when we had to drastically alter the number of people it had to serve in the last stages of our planning.

Julie · Married on 08/20/2011

Happy Cakes is the Best! Their cakes are always so beautiful and taste delicious every time.

Vanessa · Married on 08/19/2011

Loved our cake soooooooo much. I think it was my husbands favorite part of the wedding. Looked wonderful and tasted just as good. Great service too! Will go back there anytime i have the chance

• Tonya

Tonya · Married on 07/02/2011

Our cake was absolutely stunning. It was sad to have to cut it up. The team worked with us with our topper. It was incredibly heavy and they found a way to make it work without it ruining the cake. The cake itself was very moist and rich! We couldn't have been happier with it!

Happy Cake Co. was a pleasure to work with! They did everything! They told me how many servings I needed based on how many guests, they did the full set up and even took care of getting my flowers that were needed for the cake. I would definitely recommend them!

Marianne · Married on 10/10/2010

I loved my cake. It tasted so Yummy. They really worked with me on my look and everyone loved it.

Marie · Married on 03/27/2010

Wow! That girl must have been difficult to work with. Those poor Happy Cake girls must have had a lot to deal with working with her.

All my experiences with Happy Cake Co. have been top notch!

My wedding cake is still talked about by friends and family today. In fact, they even have it hanging up in a framed picture in their cake shop. It is nice to have such wonderful bakers and decorators treat me so special and really take their time making sure my special day was, in fact, very special!

I love Happy Cakes! And I keep going back for birthday cakes, etc.!

Karmen · Married on 08/08/2009

They were so helpful in creating a cake that both my husband and I wanted. They helped us brainstorm ideas and even gave suggestions. We were more than happy with how it turned out! It tasted delicious and very moist. The pictures are amazing and my guests were so amazed by the cake!

• O

Marjee · Married on 07/08/2009

Diana is excellent at what she does. Her cakes are absolutely gorgeous as well as incredibly tasty. I highly recommend Happy Cake for more than your wedding. We enjoyed the samples of wedding cake so much that we ordered a mini version of our wedding cake to enjoy before our wedding. We will be ordering cakes from Diana in the near future. Excellent taste, appearance, and price. Thank you Diana and thank you to her delivery staff for prompt and safe delivery of our wedding cake.

• Karen

Karen · Married on 03/21/2009

The cake was beautiful and delicious! The process was easy, they had dozens of designs to choose from. We even ordered the bridal shower cake from them, it was very creative and yummy.

Danielle · Married on 08/25/2007

The cake was absolutely delicious! It was perfect, even the part I saved for a year later!

Rachel · Married on 01/27/2007

I highly recommend Happy Cake Co. in Spokane, WA for your wedding cake! I walked in and told them what I wanted, booked w/in minutes of being there. They were so nice and easy to work with. They send you home w/ cake samples and the cake is DELICIOUS!! They delivered our cake the day of our wedding so we didn't have to worry about it. I was overly pleased w/ how gorgeous my cake was and how good it tasted!!

Amazing gorgeous wedding cake that was made exactly like we had asked. The cake was moist, light, and delicious! We still do an anniversary cake topper every year!

Keri · Married on 04/09/2005

BEAUTIFUL CAKE!!! Did everything we asked and the taste was AMAZING!!

Missy · event on: 07/20/2008

This was a college graduation with over 50 family & friends in attendance! There were numerous comments about how amazing the cake looked and tasted! I will only have Happy Cakes do my cake orders. We have a large family here in Spokane and we all have Happy Cakes do our cakes for our events!
    I, also paid for my son's wedding cake in June of 09 and they were exstatic with the look and taste of the cake!
    Best cake place in the pacific northwest!

Kim · event on: 04/28/2013

Happy Cakes is professional, customer service oriented and make the most amazing delicious cakes yoube
    Will ever taste.

If you want a great tasting cake decorated any way you want then call Happy Cakes today!!!

Debra · Married on 08/03/2013

amazing and soooo goood....... its amazing it real

Happy Cake Co did an outstanding job on our wedding cake. It was so tasty and moist, and the flavors were wonderful. The staff was incredibly easy to work with, they had solutions to everything we asked.
    Reasonably priced compared to other vendors that charge the same but whose products are near high as quality!

casey · Married on 08/20/2011

Our cake was delicious and beautiful!! It was also a better deal than other cake companies in the area. They were also the kindest bakery in the area, where other places were rude and inconsiderate. I was very pleased with Happy Cake and would definitely recommend them to others. I will warn others though to keep you design that they give you, because my cake design was lost and I had to read the design to them over the phone!! But good news is they made it exactly like I wanted in the end, so I am still very pleased with this company!!

Happy Cake Co. has a huge variety of cakes to choose from. They're prices are very competitive and we had a blast picking out which cake we wanted. I wish that we could have sat down and tasted a variety of their options but they instead sent us with a togo box of a few samples. Other than that we had a great experience!