1195 N Kaniksu St, Post Falls, ID 83854 Map · Phone number

About Adorable Desserts

We are a licensed home bakery in Post Falls ID. Whether it's your birthday, anniversary, wedding or other event, let Adorable Desserts take it to the next level and leave your guests raving. Save time, relax, have fun and leave the mess to us!

We offer delicious cakes, desserts, cookies and more customized to be exactly what you want. Hand crafted from fresh ingredients, full of love and homemade goodness, our desserts are sure to satisfy. We serve only non-potentially hazardous desserts. No refrigeration required!

Our goal is YOUR happiness! Call today and let us know what it will take to make your day special.

Follow Adorable Desserts on

lemon 002
daring bakers march 026
benton wedding 012 800x533

5 Reviews for Adorable Desserts

Adorable Desserts provided over 200 cupcakes and a bride/groom cutting cake for my daughters wedding. They were incredible to work with! The attention to detail on every single cupcake was exactly the color, style and flavor that was requested. The price for that amount of cake and detail was amazing for all the time involved. We completed a tasting and the only negative was trying to decide the flavors because each flavor was delicious. We were allowed to pick as many flavors as we wanted, they had no limit. Thank you so much Neil and Vivian for such a pleasant experience in working with you, your talents, professionalism and attention to detail were much appreciated! Would we work with you again? Absolutely!

Sent on 08/18/2014

They were a fantastic company to work with. They were willing to make a cake most other companies would not or charge extreme amounts for. They did an amazing job!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Danae · Married on 01/04/2014

Adorable desserts is fabulous and they did a fabulous job from sitting down with me to pick out the flavors and colors I wanted for my wedding to producing beautiful and delicious cupcakes on my wedding day! I would recommend them to everyone if you are looking for a personal and yet professional vendor! I wouldn't have changed a thing! They helped make my wedding the dream I always imagined!!

Sent on 03/11/2014

Adorable Desserts FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Not Required

• 1195 N Kaniksu St Post Falls, 83854 See on map
    2082621194 (Phone number)
    2082626119 (Other Phone Number)