Tieton, WA 98947 Map · Phone number

About Kerri's Cakes

I am the sole owner of Kerri's Cakes and have now been in business in the Yakima Valley for over 20 years. I grew up in the CowicheTieton area and still reside here today. I have always loved being creative with my mind and my hands and began decorating cakes with my children's birthdays, my oldest son now being 30 years old. The love continued and eventually grew into a full time business. I love the challenge of creating someone's dream into becoming a reality in the form of cake. I pride myself in being able to create almost any design out of buttercream icing and not fondant as the pictures on my website will testify to.

Please click on the link posted above to visit my web site for detailed information and to view photographs.

dsc04819
dsc04448

9 Reviews for Kerri's Cakes

• 1978jojo

Jodi · Married on 08/19/2017

Met with Kerri today and She is great very sweet, makes beautiful and delicious cakes I can't wait to see the final product and eat lots of this beautiful cake !! Thank you Kerri !

Sent on 04/09/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/17/2015

Kerri was awesome to work with. Our cake was beautiful and our cupcakes were gorgeous and delicious! She is personable and responds to emails quickly! Great experience.

Sent on 11/15/2015
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 09/06/2014

Kerri was a pleasure to work with. I thoroughly enjoyed dreaming up the perfect cake with her and it was everything I imagined! I had a few different inspiration photos that I wanted to pull aspects from for my cake and Kerri had lots of great ideas for how to accomplish my vision. She was flexible and easy to work with too. She quoted me a price/cake amount for a certain number of servings and when my guest count ended up being a lot lower than what I expected, I emailed her 2 weeks prior to my wedding and she was happy to drop a few sheet cakes from the order and change the total cost. And on top of all this, the cake itself was so good! I highly recommend Kerri's Cakes, especially to those who are looking to create a unique cake for their wedding or other special event. She is simply the best!

Sent on 09/19/2014

Kerri's Cakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.50
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake, Cake Stands, Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.50
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Cascade Catering
    Cascade Catering Wedding Caterers

Kerri is a true artist. She never ceases to amaze us with her beautiful cakes!! We cut alot of cakes each season and hers are always perfect. Flavors are consistent, cakes are always moist and hold together when cut.

• Tieton, 98947 See on map