7304 259 PL NE, Redmond, WA 98053 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Last Bite

Located in Redmond, Washington, The Last Bite is a boutique bakery that specializes in European wedding cakes. At every step of the way, from your first consultation to the last bite of your custom confection, they aim to deliver the highest level of service possible. Led by pastry chef Krissie Krebsbach, the team is passionate about making sure that every cake is not only stunningly delicious, but also an incredible work of art.

The Last Bite can make a variety of desserts for your wedding, including cakes, cookies, croquembouches, cupcakes, groom’s cakes, pastries, and even dessert buffets. They start each relationship with a couple with a consultation, to better understand your vision, as well as a tasting, to better understand your flavor preferences. They use high-quality organic, sustainably farmed, and locally sourced ingredients as much as possible, and have gluten-free, nut-free, and vegan options readily available for those with dietary restrictions. On the day of your wedding, they will deliver and set up your delectable dessert, along with a cake stand if necessary. After your wedding, they are happy to provide an anniversary cake to remind you of the joyous occasion.

Follow The Last Bite on

The Last Bite 2
  • Margaret

Margaret de la Fuente · Married on 09/23/2018

Amazing Flavors

The Last Bite was amazing and I am so glad that Krissie was able to create such a wonderful cake for our wedding. I was visiting WA from TX and there were two days left in my trip, and I contacted Krissie via email as a last minute attempt to find a wedding cake baker 4 months before my wedding. I wasn't able to meet her but I managed to schedule a meeting for my mother and brother to go for a cake tasting. I gave Krissie a rough idea of what I wanted the cake to look like and what flavors I like, and I trusted my mom with the tasting, and the cake was SO GOOD. We had two different flavors and our guests raved about both and I'm pretty sure people went back for seconds, I know I did. Would definitely recommend to anyone who knows what they want and really wants to focus on delicious, homemade flavors. Thank you Krissie!

Sent on 11/13/2018

The Last Bite's reply:

Wow, thank you Margi! I am just thrilled of how much you and your guests loved your wedding cake. This is always my goal, to have clients who are beyond satisfied with the cake that I personally make to their specifications. I wish you and your husband all the best! Krissie

Margaret · Married on 09/23/2018

Amazing flavors

I contacted Krissie in Jun 2018 for my wedding in Sep 2018. I wasn't able to go to the cake tasting and initial meeting because I was flying back to Texas, but my mom and my brother went in my stead and had a great time. I was able to convey to my mother and Krissie what flavors and styles I wanted via email and everything turned out perfectly. Our guests at the wedding raved about how good the cake was. I wish we were able to save a small piece to take back to Texas with us, but my mom froze a piece for us and we ate it on our 100th day of marriage over the winter holiday. It was still just as good as our wedding day. Krissie is great at responding to emails, making sure the size and flavors are correct and delivering a stunning cake. The price was very, very good (omg, some other bakers were so expensive) which is one of the reasons we chose to go with The Last Bite. Highly recommended.

The Last Bite 3

Award

The Last Bite FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.50
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 8.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake, Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands