5127 S. Brighton St., Seattle, WA 98118 Map · Phone number

About Botanique

From hand-tied bouquets to centerpieces and table décor, Botanique creates exquisite, custom floral designs for weddings and events. Botanique's approach to floral design emphasizes artistry, sustainability, and unique and heirloom botanical materials. Looking to the season for inspiration, we create designs that are dynamic works of floral art. We have a strong commitment to the environment and sustainable floristry: for this reason we do not use any environmentally harmful products such as Oasis floral foam, but instead use environmentally-friendly design techniques to create minimal impact on the earth. We grow many of our flowers right here in Seattle, WA, in our own Cutting Garden, and those that we do not grow ourselves are sourced primarily from growers in the Pacific Northwest. Our floral creations have a "just-picked-from-the-garden" look that has been described as "romantic," "whimsical," "exquisite," and "bursting with life."

davidandkaitlyn 058
jean john1
bout and bouquet
botanique jess hunter rattlesnake lake shoot11
Botanique
botanique autumn bouquet and centerpiece
davidandkaitlyn 058

Botanique 7
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Kuenzel · Married on 08/10/2019

Incredible artistry and service

My husband and I were getting married at the arboretum in Seattle and one of the reasons we selected it was because it's such a beautiful place and doesn't need much decor. So flowers weren't too high on my list of wedding priorities, and we even considered DIYing our flowers by going to the farmer's market and picking up some flowers that week. However, as it got closer to the wedding date, I got a bit nervous about the prospect of DIY flowers. I wanted to leave the wedding flowers (especially the personal flowers) in the hands of a professional!

I'm SO glad that I found Kelly at botanique flowers. I was drawn to her elegant and organic style, and she was an absolute delight to work with. I had a color palette that I was interested in, but I wasn't bound to any particular flowers or colors. Kelly had the PERFECT option for me -- the "From the Garden" option. Kelly used what was blooming in her garden at the time and her incredible eye to create of our to create our beautiful floral arrangements. They were honestly more beautiful that I could have imagined, and I would recommend Kelly to anyone needing floral design services. A+

Sent on 08/26/2019

Mogu · Married on 07/31/2018

My best decision made!

Wedding date: July 31, 2018
    Wedding venue: Thornewood Castle

It is such a delight to work with Kelly. I hired her as my florist for my wedding last year. It was absolutely the best decision I made for my wedding!

I DIY-ed my wedding to save some cost on expensive wedding planners. Kelly was referred to me by my caterer and she was the first on their list. Back then we were so busy with our house and I only started to contact florists at the beginning of June (remember my wedding day is July 31, so crazy to contact florists this late). I wrote to several florists and Kelly was the first one responded. We talked on phone about my visions for my wedding, my preferences, my budget and her precious experience at my wedding venue. She told me she would help me in anyway she can since I didn't have a planner and days were so close to my wedding. After the phone call, I knew she was the right person for me immediately.

We had an in-person meeting the next week. I must say I had no idea of different styles of bouquet and yes, at that point, less than 7 weeks to my wedding, I didn't even set my mind on color palette yet. Kelly came prepared and she was so patient. We looked at some pictures so she could understand my preferences first then she gave me suggestions. Boy, those suggestions were so to the point and they were exactly what I had in my deep mind but couldn't describe. She helped me to form my vision in details and put everything together. After the meeting, I felt like I could see what my wedding would be.

Before our final walk to the venue, Kelly helped me on picking out furniture. I send her lots of pictures of furniture I liked and asked her opinions. Not only did she send me different inspiration pictures for me to get some ideas of what would these pieces of furniture would look like with floral design, but also she gave me suggestions to cut some furniture which looked beautiful but wouldn't go well with my overall flow. She had so much experience and great ideas and I was so grateful that I can decide which furniture to choose quickly and painlessly.

On our final walk through, Kelly helped me on deciding the overall floor plan. She was able to picture me the arch design, the welcome table design and dinner head table design. She was so prepared. I was able to see my whole wedding through her description. My wedding ceremony and dinner were outside but dancing place was inside the castle. Kelly kept that in mind and offered me to reuse some flowers outside in decorating dancing room to cut cost. She took notes of what I said in the final walk through and revised her design accordingly.

Before the wedding, we had a phone call to finalize everything. I had a hard time on deciding on the aisle for my ceremony. I looked for so many pics but I just didn't love them enough and it was so hard for me to vividly describe my vision to her in my second language over the phone. At some point I just said I would settle on her old design (Kelly had worked at Thornewood Castle several times and she showed me her past work). But Kelly didn't settle and she made every effort to make sure that I didn't settle for my wedding. She kept sending me pictures and described me what she would do for my aisle. Finally we found the perfect aisle design for my wedding.

On my wedding day, Kelly arrived earlier as usual and she waited at the gate. Thornewood Castle is known for its beauty and tons of rules. One rule specific is that if any of my vendors enters the property earlier than agreed time, I will be charged for extra hour. Everything she did was so beautiful. She was able to create everything I had in mind and she did even better. She gave me my perfect wedding.

I couldn't say enough good things about Kelly. She is professional. She is creative. She is experienced. She cares about her clients. She goes above and beyond. She is so delightful to work with. And she can deal with incident on your wedding (my cake caterer didn't put sugar flowers on my wedding cake, which clearly she supposed to do according to our agreement; Kelly was able to use some eucalyptus to decorate my cake a little to give it an organic look; she took care of it before I even knew there was something wrong with my cake and went all panic and angry). Btw, she kept me on my floral budget!

Kelly sent me cards and wrote emails to me after my wedding. She keeps in touch ever since. She doesn't treat her clients just as clients. She dives in to truly understand what you want and makes sure your wedding reflects you. Do work with Kelly. You sure will get way more than a professional and creative florist for your wedding.

Sent on 03/11/2019
    Botanique 21
    Botanique 22
    Botanique 23

Jeana · Married on 09/17/2016

Kelly did an absolutely amazing job with the florals for our wedding. As someone in the design profession, I felt completely comfortable giving her a loose idea of what I wanted, and she took my suggestions and created incredible works of art with a phenomenal attention to detail!
    She is truly an artist, and spent the time on our wedding day to ensure everything looked perfect for the bridal party, ceremony and reception.

My flower-skeptic husband was also blown away.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Botanique FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Romantic
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• 5127 S. Brighton St. Seattle, 98118 See on map
    2064067876 (Phone number)
    Open by appointment only.