Palm Springs Pastry Co

Palm Springs, CA View map

Palm Springs Pastry Co is committed to providing the best quality, the best prices and the best service in the Coachella Valley. We understand that every wedding is unique and special, we will work with you from the very start with photos, drawings or ideas to create the perfect wedding cake. A wedding cake should not only look amazing but also taste great, our private tastings are created for each couple tailored to their needs.

Please email questions to melanieplasse@msn.com or call/text (760) 636-3335.

Please see the pricing PDF for a complete flavor menu.

FAQs

How much are your wedding cakes? Pricing for tiered cakes starts at $7 per serving. Specialty decor, off menu flavors will affect the price. All prices include delivery to the lower valley.

How far in advance should I order my cake? You should have a design and contract in place no later than 3 months before the wedding, Palm Springs Pastry Co will book your date once you have a tasting/design meeting with a 50% non-refundable deposit.

How many servings should I order? If you don't plan to serve other dessert options then plan on each guest being served a slice with 5-10 extra servings just in case.

Do you offer tastings? Yes! We do offer tastings for two $25 and $5 each additional person by appointment only. This is an important part of your planning, you will taste several options that interest you, discuss design and details. Please come prepared with color swatches, samples, ideas, pictures or drawings.

Do you have options for a tight budget? Yes, of course. It is after all, just cake. We offer sheet cakes, stand in cakes and cupcakes if your budget is a factor.

Do you have stands available? No we do not provide or rent stands. We can help you select a stand that would compliment your design.

$7

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$9

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$7

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Mariah M. Married on 05/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fantastic work & always on time! Love this cake for my event and would highly recommend to anyone.

Most professional and I highly request this vendor to anyone. I will make another purchase for my next event! Loved this cake!

Palm Springs Pastry Co's reply:

Mariah, I am always happy to help, it has been wonderful working with you. I look forward to your next order.
    Barbara F. Married on 03/12/2022

Cake of my dreams

Melanie took my ideas and drawings and magically transformed them into cake. And it was delicious. She was so pleasant to work with.

Palm Springs Pastry Co's reply:

Hello Barbara, it was my pleasure to provide you and your groom a lovely wedding cake. Congratulations, I wish you all the best!
    Miranda Married on 03/27/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We wanted a wedding cake that looked great but most importantly tasted fabulous for our wedding. We were so happy to find Melanie at Palm Springs Pastry Co. Her cake tasted fantastic, far better than anything else we tasted in the area. Her prices are awesome. She is very friendly, listened to all our requests and got back to us promptly. We have a bunch of dessert lovers in the family and wanted to do a dessert bar on top of cake to please everyone. Melanie created an awesome array of bite size desserts and cupcakes that looked as good as they tasted. I got so many compliments on the desserts and cake at the wedding, Palm Springs Pastry Co is great.

Palm Springs Pastry Co's reply:

Miranda, it was a pleasure working with you. Thank you very much for the exceptional review. Congratulations!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Palm Springs Pastry Co 1
Offer

TIGHT BUDGET...Rent a stand-in, a simple basic tiered wedding cake, PLEASE add your own ribbon, decorations, or flowers (silk or real). Trust me, NO ONE will know. Have the venue staff take it to the kitchen and then serve your guests from a sheet cake. Purchasing a sheet cake is much less expensive. Great way to serve a large wedding. FOR A 100 GUEST WEDDING YOU COULD SAVE $650.00 IT THIS WAY. Call or text (760) 812-4669.

Pricing

9612 Spyglass Ave Palm Springs, CA, 92240
Location of (Palm Springs Pastry Co)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding