Frost Me Sweet

Frost Me Sweet 5
  • Kristine

Kristine · Married on 09/28/2019

Exceeded Every Expectation

Megan and her team are so ridiculously talented! From the first meeting, I knew they had it. She went above and beyond anything I could ever imagined and was able to bring to life something I didnt even know I wanted. Our cake was equally elegant, modern, and most importantly unique. You can definitely tell that Megan's heart is fully in what she does by her willingness to help and patience in my indescion.
    And that was all before tasting the cake! We had four flavors and each of them was absolutely delicious! She was even able to accommodate and bring delicious cupcakes for my gluten free and vegan guests!

Frost Me Sweet 6
    Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Wood · Married on 08/16/2019

Perfect in every way!

This review is late but none the less important. We were so very lucky that Megan was available to create our wedding cake given our short notice. We’ve been loyal FMS customers for years so when we decided to have a local wedding vs eloping the only thing we knew was that FMS had to do the cake. I had a cloudy vision of what we wanted and Megan really gave it life. We changed it a couple times and then decided fairly last minute to add sugar flowers (so glad we did) and she was so accommodating and awesome to work with! Saying that the cake was gorgeous and amazing and stunning and every other word I can think of just really doesn’t seem like enough. It was jaw dropping. The detail work that went into it was insane and we were both blown away. My only complaint is that I got busy and didn’t eat a full piece!! :) Because it was not only ridiculously beautiful but also delicious as we knew it would be. I couldn’t bring myself to throw away the leftover flowers so they are now sitting in our card box! Megan outdid herself and I can’t thank her enough. When I pull out pics of the wedding, no joke I show everyone the cake pic first. 😁

Frost Me Sweet 7
    Frost Me Sweet 8
    Frost Me Sweet 9
    Frost Me Sweet 10
    Sent on 09/06/2019

Mitzi & Glenn · Married on 05/27/2017

Our wedding cake was AMAZING!!! Megan and her staff showed their skills yet again with a masterpiece that will be preserved in our photos for years to come. Not to mention it was delicious! Thanks again for making our day extra-special.

Sent on 06/22/2017