633 7th Ave., Honolulu, HI 96816 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Beauty by Tania

On-Location Bridal Makeup and Hairstyling services for you and your bridal party.

Tania will create your desired look with her calm, easy-going approach. She listens

to all your wishes and offers plenty of choices. Traditional or airbrush makeup, natural,

romantic, fashionista, dramatic eyes, neutral to strong lips, she can do it all!

Let her Calm your Soul and Enhance your Beauty for your wedding.

Feel Beautiful Inside and Out!

See www.beautybytania.com

808-387-7547

8 Reviews for Beauty by Tania

Tania, is awesome,
    all I can say is i have long kind of crazy hair and have been disappointed by other professionals several times throughout my life. So I was worried about my wedding day, but on my wedding day my hair stayed up beautifully with no problem until I chose to take it down as planned for a more casual look. Evan then it looked awesome, still holding long nice curls & looking like that was the original style. My make-up looked beautiful as well, it was a nice natural look that was enough to give a pop for the day wedding pictures, yet was natural enough that my husband loved it. He actually commented on how much he liked my make-up which is something he would never do because he hates make-up. In all I did 2 sittings with her,deciding between my hair up or down & how dark to go with my make-up. She was awesome in giving me options, & working it all together so I could have the formal up do for the ceremony then "let my hair down" for the fun. She also gave great attention to all my 5 girlies who were also getting hair and make-up done + (My mother got her make-up done). Each girl picked their own hair/make-up style, & the 5 girls are drastically different from each other ranging from short to waist length hair, curly to straight, & baby fine thin hair to very coarse & think. They all absolutely loved their hair/make-up styles & each one's held the entire time. From about 10am til about 11pm. Tania was a blessing to have for the wedding, I had no worries at all about how we would look or if it would last, at that was a great feeling to have with everything else going on. She is so helpful, and knowledgeable, if you really want to be able to just know your look will be good to go for your event with no worries, and your girls will be just as set, deff. go with Tania. I will deff. go back to her when any other kind of events come up where hair and make-up is a must..

• Charity

Charity · Married on 05/19/2012

Tania and her team made my bridal party and I look absolutely stunning on my big day. The make up was chic - it is so obvious that you are in the entertainment industry. I felt like I was back in Hollywood on one of my sets. The ladies felt radiant and it showed in our beautiful photos. Guests commented all night long on how amazed they were that my hair and make up was as flawless at the end of the evening as it was when I walked down the aisle! You have made me a repeat client Tania, I can't wait to have an excuse to get pampered again!

Letty · Married on 05/05/2012

Tania was very professional, knowledgeable, and easy going. She knew what makeup and hairstyle would work best. Tania did my engagement and wedding makeup. I had beautiful results. The pictures came out great and everyone said I looked beautiful. I highly recommend Tania to do your engagement and bridal hair and makeup.

Beauty by Tania FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10