B. Jackson's Bakery

7 Reviews for B. Jackson's Bakery

• Janelle

Janelle and Randy · Married on 01/20/2019

Best Desserts Ever!!!!

We loved working with Mary Sue from B. Jackson's, she added the delicious cherry on top of our wedding day. My husband and I have quite the sweet tooth, and knew we wanted more than just a wedding cake for our wedding. Mary Sue was able to create an incredible dessert buffet for our guest, complete with special request desserts from my and my husband's cultural backgrounds.
    She made us a delicious Dobos Torte wedding cake (which is a Hungarian specialty) upon request, and also made a perfect Tres Leches (a Cuban dessert). Every single dessert she created was unbelievably delicious, and all of our guest agreed. She made quiet the spread, including 7 other types of desserts besides the ones listed above.
    We give our higheat recommendation to B. Jackson's and Mary Sue!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Laura · Married on 10/15/2016

B Jackson made an amazing desert bar for our wedding! My wife and I knew we wanted B Jackson deserts as soon as we tried them at our first tasting at Mint Springs Farm. The deserts were a hit with only a few left at the end of the night. The banana pudding received extremely high marks from friends and family!

Sent on 03/21/2017

I LOVED my experience with B. Jackson's Bakery. Mary Sue was an absolute delight and couldn't have been more accommodating. She was incredibly flexible and helpful in making decisions, and an absolute joy to work with. The samples she provided for our initial meeting were so delicious, and I really appreciated the time and attention she dedicated towards making sure we got what we wanted.

She made an exquisite wedding cake, which we got in the wedding white flavor. I only got a couple of bites at the actual wedding, but it looked beautiful and tasted fabulous. She was incredibly open to any design or style of cake I wanted, which I really appreciated.

She also provided delicious cookies, which were gone in SECONDS, as well as cupcakes in a variety of flavors. I believe we got spice, chocolate, wedding white and oreo. Oreo was by far my, and everyone's favorite!! They were all good, but there was something about the Oreo that made it out of this world!!

B. Jackson's was also kind enough to provide some serving plates and set up the desserts prior to the reception. Overall, I would definitely recommend them!!

Sent on 02/18/2015