By Appointment Only 4107 150th Ave SE, Bellevue, WA 98006 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,400
Availability Check your date

About Azzura Photography

Azzura Photography specializes in the ‘Illustrative’ style of photography, a unique blend of the best of the photojournalistic approach with fun and relaxed group photographs, then transformed with unmistakable artistic vision. The result is natural and stunning photographs that truly tell the story of your Wedding Day.

Azzura Photography began as Seattle’s best-kept-secret: a husband-wife team quietly creating stunning images for a select group of clients. After winning national recognition and the ‘Seattle Bride Best Photographer’ award six years in a row, Ken and Tania Shepard of Azzura Photography quickly became the Northwest’s most sought-after wedding photographers. It wasn’t long before Azzura’s unique Illustrative-style and raving clients landed them on the elite referral lists of Seattle’s top venues and coordinators, and their weddings are often booked years in advance.

“We love getting to know our couples and create photographs that are not just beautiful, but are also deeply meaningful to them,” says Ken. “There is a quality of genuineness in our images that is hard to describe, but you can feel it; when you look at the photographs, you know the moments are real and that our couples are truly being themselves.”

To experience the artwork of Azzura Photography, we invite you to visit their website at www.azzuraweddings.com.

Follow Azzura Photography on

Azzura Photography 5
Azzura Photography 6
Azzura Photography 7

Laura Pankiewicz · Married on 09/01/2018

The BEST Wedding Photographer!

In complete honesty, I knew I wanted Azzura Photography to capture my wedding day before I had even met my future husband and if that isn't a testament to the incredible work they have been doing for years, I don't know what is! Tania was kind, professional, fun, positive, always 10 steps ahead and an absolute joy to work with from start to finish. Between the one on one meetings, the quick responses to email and the conversations over the phone, she made you feel like the your wedding day mattered just as much to her as it did to you. She constantly reminded us that it was our day, our photos and she was there for us. Tania went above and beyond what we expected; in additional to keeping us on schedule, capturing every moment we wanted (plus all the ones we never knew we did), sharing her expertise in areas we were unfamiliar with and provide us pictures you could only dream of, she also provided vendor recommendations, took the time to learn the wedding party by name, collaborated with our videographer on good shot ideas, and found the time to take a picture of all 195 guests that attended our wedding. When it came time for Tania to take a family photo of 50 family members (which I’ve seen take 20 minutes time and time again at previous family weddings) Tania was able to get everyone positioned, smiling, and done in less than 10 minutes.

Tania provided well over 1,000 photos and I have only been able to narrow it down to my 900 favorites. I cannot recommend Azzura Photography enough. I wanted the BEST OF THE BEST and that is exactly what Azzura Photography is! Thank you so much, we will treasure these photos for the rest of our lives!!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Azzura Photography 8
    Azzura Photography 9
    Azzura Photography 10
    Azzura Photography 11
    Azzura Photography 12
  • F

Fiona Hyslop · Married on 09/01/2018

Great experience from initial meeting to picking up photos!

Great experience as Ken made me feel so relaxed (I hate having my picture taken!) Review of photos was fun and Tania really helped us with making decisions about which photos to include in our album.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Matthew · Married on 07/27/2018

I just wanted to say thank you. I just looked over the pictures from Natalie and Alden's wedding and you did an amazing job capturing this special day. The detail and quality allows my minds eye to relive the event as if we were there all over again. As "the Dad" I send my sincere gratitude.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Azzura Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

• Seattle Wedding Officiants
    Seattle Wedding Officiants Wedding Officiants

Azzura Photography does not disappoint. I have worked with Tania and Ken on numerous occasions. I am always thrilled when I walk into a venue and see that I will be working with Azzura because everything is flawless. From the first look to the first dance, they don't miss any details. I highly recommend Azzura to capture the moments of the most important day of your life.

• Crimson Haze Event Lighting
    Crimson Haze Event Lighting Wedding Decor & Lighting

There's a good reason you see so much of Azzura Photography's images when you search the web -- it's fantastic work. They have a knack for capturing the drama and magic of a moment, paying special attention to color and shadow -- something we as lighting designers are especially grateful for. Azzura never fails to impress, every time. Highly recommended!

• Every Last Detail LLC
    Every Last Detail LLC Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, I have had the pleasure to work with Azzura Photography on several weddings. My clients have so much fun with Tania and team and her work is incredible! She is a true artist and so talented. Tania and team are so thorough and organized (obviously MUCH appreciated by me, as a planner). They are reliable, fun, easy to work with and produce amazing work. You simply can't go wrong when hiring Azzura!

• By Appointment Only, 4107 150th Ave SE Bellevue, 98006 See on map