2108 East 11th, Bremerton, WA 98311 Map · Phone number

About Aubin Ahrens Photography

Theresa and Ned are married photographers dedicated to creating fun, creative, and awesome images at every wedding they attend. They create an amazing photo story of the day and compliment it with artistic portraits and details. They capture all the little moments as well as the big ones. Theresa then designs a beautiful storybook album that will be treasured for generations to come.

0409OPWTAA172
0409opwtaa172
Celeste1
Celeste2
0409OPWTAA172
0409opwtaa172
Celeste1

11 Reviews for Aubin Ahrens Photography

Theresa and Ned are absolutely amazing! I wanted a photographer who would be able to capture my wedding day in an extraordinary way and I found exactly that with Theresa and Ned. I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Rachel · Married on 08/22/2014

Theresa and Ned are an absolute amazing duo. They create amazing and beautiful photos. They photographed our wedding and did our engagement photos. The 1000+ photos we received turned out so much more amazing than I could ever imagine. They helped out with so much for our wedding, were very professional, friendly and personable. One thing I read when planning for our wedding was that people regret not getting a better photographer. Invest in a wonderful photographer like these 2 and you will have stunning pictures that will last a lifetime. It is SO worth it! I'm beyond excited and so happy with our pictures. I very much recommend Aubin Ahrens Photography!!!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Tracy · Married on 07/26/2014

Ned and Theresa photographed our wedding from getting ready to the end of the reception. They captured moments in their photography I would have missed. Our Wedding pictures turned out so much more beautiful then I thought possible. Ned and Theresa enjoy their job and it shows in their work. So glad we spent the money as it was well worth it in the end. The pictures will last a lifetime!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Aubin Ahrens Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Thank You Cards

• Kitsap Conference Center
    Kitsap Conference Center Banquet Halls

Aubin Ahrens Photography is phenomenal! You will love every photo they take at your special day!

• AskDJScott.com (Scott & Jina Fijolek)
    AskDJScott.com (Scott & Jina Fijolek) Wedding DJs

I HIGHLY Recommend Aubin Ahrens Photography. Your event is not complete without them. They are fun to work with (We work VERY well with each other, which is VERY important, that all your wedding services work well with each other), they offer a HIGH quality service, are leaders in their industry, are very experienced & talented, are very trustworthy, help to relieve any stress you may have on your wedding day, have MANY rave reviews of happy clients, are polite, organized, go the extra mile, treat you with respect . . . I could go On & On Bottom Line: If you hire them, you will have NO Regrets, NO Frustrations, NO Disappointments. Blessings! Scott "DJ Scott" Fijolek 360-367-6863 AskDJScott.com

• Port Gamble Weddings
    Port Gamble Weddings Banquet Halls

Great photos, professional and easy to work with- highly recommend!

• 2108 East 11th Bremerton, 98311 See on map