Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Aubin Ahrens Photography

We Capture the Love and Joy in Your Life
Theresa and Ned are married photographers dedicated to creating fun, creative, and awesome images at every wedding they attend. They create an amazing photo story of the day and compliment it with artistic portraits and details. They capture all the little moments as well as the big ones. Theresa then designs a beautiful storybook album that will be treasured for generations to come.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Seattle

11 Reviews for Aubin Ahrens Photography

Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)

Theresa and Ned are absolutely amazing! I wanted a photographer who would be able to capture my wedding day in an extraordinary way and I found exactly that with Theresa and Ned. I would recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture User5542993, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

Theresa and Ned are an absolute amazing duo. They create amazing and beautiful photos. They photographed our wedding and did our engagement photos. The 1000+ photos we received turned out so much more amazing than I could ever imagine. They helped out with so much for our wedding, were very professional, friendly and personable. One thing I read when planning for our wedding was that people regret not getting a better photographer. Invest in a wonderful photographer like these 2 and you will have stunning pictures that will last a lifetime. It is SO worth it! I'm beyond excited and so happy with our pictures. I very much recommend Aubin Ahrens Photography!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ned and Theresa photographed our wedding from getting ready to the end of the reception. They captured moments in their photography I would have missed. Our Wedding pictures turned out so much more beautiful then I thought possible. Ned and Theresa enjoy their job and it shows in their work. So glad we spent the money as it was well worth it in the end. The pictures will last a lifetime!

Profile Picture Tracy, 7/26/14, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1281074102401 celeste2
220x220 sq 1281074102651 137
220x220 sq 1281074104542 0409opwtaa172

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Aubin Ahrens Photography is phenomenal! You will love every photo they take at your special day!

I HIGHLY Recommend Aubin Ahrens Photography. Your event is not complete without them. They are fun to work with (We work VERY well with each other, which is VERY important, that all your wedding services work well with each other), they offer a HIGH quality service, are leaders in their industry, are very experienced & talented, are very trustworthy, help to relieve any stress you may have on your wedding day, have MANY rave reviews of happy clients, are polite, organized, go the extra mile, treat you with respect . . . I could go On & On Bottom Line: If you hire them, you will have NO Regrets, NO Frustrations, NO Disappointments. Blessings! Scott "DJ Scott" Fijolek 360-367-6863 AskDJScott.com

Great photos, professional and easy to work with- highly recommend!

Wonderful photography! I have heard many wonderful things about this company over the years. They are great people to work with not to mention the photos are fabulous!

Magic! I don't know any other way to describe her photography. Theresa at Aubin Ahrens has made her wedding photography a true artform.

2108 East 11th , Bremerton, WA 98311   See On Map