115 Great Rd, Acton, MA 01720 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Atir Natural Nail Care & Day Spa

A sought after event for brides! Your bridal party and guests sit side by side at our the Atir Nail Bar, where they can visit together, as Atir trained technicians perform a beautiful manicure with many choices to pick from. Your guests will be pampered as this event sets the tone for a wonderful wedding day to come. And as you relax on your honeymoon, your nails will still be beautiful. Not many Natural Manicures can promise that. We use only high qualtity products and techniques, to acheive a manicure that is sure to stand out from the rest! We also offer a safer Gel Manciure which can last 2 weeks or more.

A very social and special event; Atir is not a typical nail salon. Only the safest, non-toxic products are used, so you will notice it does not smell like a “nail salon”; something your guests will appreciate too. You may bring in light snacks and mimosas, or anything you choose for your ladies as they have their services and mingle with one another. Simply tell us how many are in your party and we will schedule the Manicures and Pedicures, or any of our other services including Skin Care from Waxing to customized Facials for all skin types teen through adult, male and female! Atir will handle every detail, while you relax, refresh, and prepare for your special day ahead! These extra services may be done in the months before the wedding to prepare for the big day, particularly Skin Care. We have an All Natural Spray Tan that looks very natural.

Eyelash Extensions are now available! They last up to a month and fills are recommended after 3 weeks to maintain the fullness if you want to wear them longer. Our Mineral Make-Up is by Glotherapeutics and is full of antioxidants and no talc and a fine grind so it will not fill the creases of the skin. Make-Up applications will have you beautiful and stress free for the engagement photos, rehearsal dinner or special day!

A favorite among brides, our French Manicure and Pedicure offer a varied choice of white tips. We assist you in choosing one to suit you, from the brightest whites to the softest, most natural "ivory girl" whites. A glaze is chosen to compliment your dress, your taste, and your individual skin type. Or, if it is a colored polish you prefer, we have them all! From the softest sheers, to the richest, deep opaques, and every fashion trend in between. We will match and compliment your personal wedding style. Atir will keep the decision making painless! We have a beautiful and safe Gel Manicure in French as well as every color you or your party might want. We also carry the latest strengthening and quick dry polish that can be combined with any polish of your choice...so you won't have to worry about smudging again!

Often if the bride lives in the area, she will come to Atir in the months before her wedding to improve her nail health and even rehabilitate her nails from artificial nail wear and damage. She will experience the Atir manicure and our healing nail treatment to achieve strong, healthy nails by her wedding day. Our facial and body waxing service may a part of the pre-wedding program as well.

Our Atir Pedicure is safe and thorough and the room is relaxing and soothing and accommodates 5, in heated massage chairs. The Atir Pedicure units are safe (no jets!) and our practices incorporate the highest health and quality standards possible.

Attention to every last detail is made, from the minute you walk into Atir, until we send you off to your next festivity. Any particular needs or requests you may have, we are happy to take care of. We accommodate handicapped and elderly guests with ease. Our goal is to make your time at Atir a memorable and happy event.

Follow Atir Natural Nail Care & Day Spa on

atir
atirlogoorchi

5 Reviews for Atir Natural Nail Care & Day Spa

Janet · Married on 06/21/2009

Thank you Atir. I had a facial which relaxed me and settled my nerves the day before my rehearsal dinner. My skin looked wonderful. The next day I had my bridal party for manicures and pedicures. I felt like a princess. My bridal party loved it and no one had ever been to a place like this. They were all envious that they did not live nearby. I travel from Boston every other week faithfully because there is no other place that makes my nails so healthy. I looked beautiful and my nails did too. The best part was my mother and sisters raved about it. Thank you ladies!

Sent on 10/19/2009

Megan · Married on 08/23/2008

Atir Natural Nail Care uses only the finest and latest nail care products. Their spa-like atmosphere combined with highly trained personel delievers the ultimate nail care experience. The owner, Janet, is always available and welcoming. Her dedication to this Clinic provides customers with a memorable and personal experience. I would highly recommend Atir Natural Nail Clinic to any bride and her bridal party!

Sent on 09/01/2008

Alison · Married on 06/02/2008

As Mother-of-the Bride it was extremely important to me to see my daughter look absolutely beautiful, on her special day. That is why we chose to bring the girls in the bridal party & our bride, for manicures/pedicures at Atir. Not only did our nails look amazing, but we had such fun. It really set the tone for the whole weekend of the wedding. Thank you for being part of our dream day !!!!

Sent on 06/26/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Atir Natural Nail Care & Day Spa FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Spa

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Atir Natural Nail Care & Day Spa 1
    Bride to be Pre-Bridal Party Manicure with a friend
    Free manicure for a bride to be and a friend before the Bridal Party date, when you reserve a date for your Bridal Party. Manicure is informational and we will explain what we are doing and why, as we manicure your nails.

• 115 Great Rd Acton, 01720 See on map
    9782631083 (Fax Number)
    Tuesday-9:00-5:00, Wednesday-9:00-6:00, Thursday-9:00-7:00, Friday-9:00-6:00, Saturday-9:00-5:00