Antoinette's

Staten Island, NY View map

Antoinette's specializes in custom wedding cakes, as well as groom's cakes! In business since 2004, Antoinette's is run by two, not just one, talented and French-educated pastry chefs. We are here to make your special day even more memorable. We also offer favor services including specialty chocolates, cookies, and mini-cakes.

What types of desserts do you provide?

Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Gwendolyn Married on 10/18/2009
    Antoinette's did the cake for our my bridal shower. She was reccomended by a friend who used them for her wedding. Her cake was awesome and my shower cake was awesome. Unfortunately, the catering hall i am using for my wedding is providing us with a wedding cake, but I will defiinitely order my fiancee's groom's cake from Antoinette's as well as the table favors (little boxes of gourmet chocolates!!! cant wait!!!)
  • F
    Tara Married on 06/12/2009
    Using Antoinette's for the favors was one of the best decisions I could have made for my wedding! The chocolates were so cute and delicious and Annie was so wonderful to work with! I had so many choices and options not just for the chocolates themselves but for the packaging as well. They turned out just the way I had wanted and all the guests loved them. I would definitley recommend Antoinette's! (P.S.: I have had their cakes too! Simply beautiful and more importantly delicious!!)
    Marissa Married on 05/08/2009
    I ordered chocolate cupcakes with vanilla icing as dessert for my guests at my engagement party. They were scrumptious! So, for my bridal shower, I placed another cupcake order, only this time I asked for red velvet. It was a fun idea to serve cupcakes and the ladies at the shower loved the pretty and tasty treats. They were worth every penny. The cupcakes got tons of compliments and many people asked where they were purchased from.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Deals

Antoinette's 1
Gift
Order your favors from Antoinette's and receive 5 free per hundred ordered! Our favors include filled chocolates, truffles, cookies, cupcakes, or mini-wedding cakes.
Antoinette's 2
Discount
Order your wedding cake from Antoinette's and receive a 10% discount on your groom's cake.

Staten Island, 10305