Anthony & Marisa

San Antonio, TX View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

A wedding photography service located in San Antonio, Texas, Anthony & Marisa are photographers who pride themselves on providing some of the best photography collections and products across the nation. With Anthony & Marisa, couples are choosing photographers who want to know about the visions and ideas for the big day.

Through a consultation, couples share their wedding details and their love story, so Anthony & Marisa know how to capture your interactions and special moments. All couples will receive a complimentary engagement session to feel the most natural in front of the camera. At the engagement photography session, couples interact with photographers at Anthony & Marisa to become familiar with one another and work out any nerves or awkwardness that may ensue when meeting for the first time. At Anthony & Marisa, there are wedding and bridal portrait sessions offered, as well as engagement sessions.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Canvas
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

1 User photo

Anna C. Married on 01/11/2020

Life savers & amazing photographers!

I was given Anthony & Marisa’s contact information when my photographers backed out 19 days before our wedding. In my state of anxiety and nervousness with it being the week of the Christmas Holidays, Anthony and Marisa were there to put me at ease.

Anthony made himself available to speak with us immediately after reaching out to them. Anthony was transparent with everything from the initial phone call. Talking to Anthony and having looked at their work we decided to book with them for our wedding day (1-11-2020). After the initial phone call, Anthony was there to answer any questions I had regarding the package we chose, details we had and moments we wanted captured on the day of.

On our wedding day Anthony & Marisa were there for it all. They were able to capture moments that we had asked them to and so much more. The eye these two have for photography is amazing. Their attention to detail was perfect, so much so we had many guests compliment how attentive they were when taking photographs and how seamless they worked throughout the day.

Receiving our photos from Anthony & Marisa after the wedding was nothing short of special. They were able to capture the colors of the day & night, smiles, and love from that day. We have shared these pictures with our family and close friends and will cherish them forever.

We cannot express how amazing it was to work with such great photographers. Their professionalism and the work ethic they brought to our special day can be seen in our beautiful pictures. If you book with them, I promise you will not be disappointed.

Mr. & Mrs. Wommack
    Ashley Married on 06/17/2017
    A bride can be very stressed out when trying to find a photographer for her own wedding. Everyone says, pictures are the most important part of the wedding. When I researched Robert and Mari they responded to me right away and scheduled a meeting with my husband and me. They were very flexible with our time scheduling. Robert and Mari are two of the best and most patient photographers I know! My husband and I are not the type to always take pictures in front of people, but they knew how to get my husband and I out of comfort zone. By standing in an awkward break away kiss, to laughing about a “cow” that was in our photoshoot. They are very professional at their job and the best part about them is they can keep you laughing and really capture amazing shots. Our wedding was in June and we live in Texas!! You can only imagine how hot the weather was and especially that the AC broke down during our ceremony! Robert and Mari never complained and were still out there from the start of the morning of my wedding taking pictures of my bridesmaids and I getting ready for the big day, all the way up to the last farewell goodbyes to our families that night, without taking a break!! As a bride your busy all night talking to all your guests and dancing with everyone. I was most impressed with how many pictures they captured of my whole family that night, it really meant a lot to me. I'm so thankful and blessed we experienced a once in a lifetime event with such incredible people and with the beautiful pictures we will have to remember and treasure forever. They are the right people to hire to do the job and you will not have any regrets! Thank y’all again from the bottom of my heart!

Anthony & Marisa's reply:

Thank you so much for all the amazing words! We were truly blessed to have been a part of your wedding day and we look forward to working with you all in the future. #MooMoo4Prez

13802 Fairway Crst San Antonio, TX, 78217
Location of (Anthony & Marisa)

Anthony & Marisa frequently asked questions

What photography services does Anthony & Marisa include in the starting price?

Anthony & Marisa includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Anthony & Marisa include in their most popular wedding package?

Anthony & Marisa includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What photography styles does Anthony & Marisa offer?

Anthony & Marisa offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Anthony & Marisa offer?

Anthony & Marisa offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • Destination / Travel
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Anthony & Marisa offer for wedding events?

Anthony & Marisa offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Anthony & Marisa and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Anthony & Marisa is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding