Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Angela Garzon Photography

Photographing romantic elopements for adventurous couples

Angela Garzon Photography is a wedding photography company in El Cajon, California. This company provides a personalized boutique photography experience for couples and families. This company specializes in photographing elopements and small, intimate weddings. Angela Garzon - owner and lead photographer - creates one-of-a-kind photos that capture your unique wedding story from start to finish. This company believes that photographs are a product of life’s adventures, and they want to give you the highest quality product possible.

Angela Garzon Photography loves and is always open to travelling to photograph your wedding. They use natural, vintage, and traditional styles of photography in their work, which results in a unique representation of your event and an amazing final product. The full list of photography services includes:

• Additional hours

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: San Diego

Follow Angela Garzon Photography on

4 Reviews for Angela Garzon Photography

I wanted to do something special for my 40th birthday! The first 39 years of my life have been rough and I went through a wilderness and dry season. However God ytold me that my 40th year of life would lead me to a land of promise. I found a photographer to catch this milestone in my life. However, things didn't work out with that photographer in particular and he referred me to Angela. I explained to Angela what I was trying to do. She was patient she was kind and she understood what I was trying to do. On the day of my photo shoot the sun was out all day then when it came time to do my photo shoot the sun decided to take a break! LOL! I was so sad because I wanted the sun to be a partof this life-changing moment for me. Angela came in with love and caring and told me that no matter what that this photo shoot with capture the essence of me turning 40 and this change of God's promises in my life. When I received my photos they blew my expectations and confirmed to that this would be the best days of my life to come. Angela is the most patient photographer I've ever worked with! She truly captured all the aspects of me and allowed her craft to be shown through my pictures. Angela is the best photographer hands down in San Diego but I coming to contact with. She cares about her work and loves what she does! When you mix your talent with your natural gift you get your passion and your purpose. Angela's passion and purpose comes through photography. I have another milestone coming up as I seek to lose 100 pounds total I'm about 45 pounds away and I'll be using Angela again to capture this moment of my life. Angela thank you and I pray God's blessings upon you that your business will blow your mind in this season of your life too. Thank you and I love you girl !

Profile Picture Asha, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angela is am amazing photographer. I cannot recommend her enough. She has an eye of an artist and will make your photos look like a fairytale. She is exceptionally talanted and captures rare moments you will cherish for a lifetime !

Profile Picture Megan, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angela is incredibly talented! She is professional, pays close attention to your needs, kind and has a great eye for beautiful shots! She was a delight to work with and makes every session feel so comfortable and natural. Hiring Angela was an easy decision! Angela made our wedding day complete with beautiful yet fun pictures.

Profile Picture Hailey, 4/8/17, 3 Reviews