1715 W Weathersfield Way, Schaumburg, IL 60193 Map · Phone number

About Andy Schneider Photography

Thank you for taking time to read my profile. The best way to get to know me is to visit my website where I have hundreds of images of couples. My shooting style is contemporary photojournalism, along with some classical posed photography. I feel it's important to allocate time for elegantly posed photos, and to also have a healthy dose of fun and impromptu moments. In my experience, couples tend to select fun and artistic images for their albums, and a hand-full of formals to give their albums a beautiful, elegant, and complete look of their wonderful day.

I have more than 10 years of wedding experience and I still get a thrill out of photographing ceremonies and receptions. I live in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago, and I cover weddings from Milwaukee, Rockford, Northwest Indiana, and Chicago. I can meet with you on weekends, week days, and early evenings, either at my home studio or at a location convenient for you. I am a full time photographer and I want to find out about all of the details that are going to make up your wedding day.

I know you are taking on a daunting task of selecting vendors, picking out dresses and tuxedos for the wedding party, negotiating with the in-laws and other important people, so I promise to make the photography fun and easy for you. I look forward to meeting you and discussing your wedding photography needs. You have spent a lot of time determining the details of your wedding day, and I want to be right along your side, capturing each one of those blink of an eye moments.

Andy Schneider

CONTACT0107111115
CaraSam120526

2 Reviews for Andy Schneider Photography

Jennifer · Married on 09/10/2011

Andy was amazing! I had high expectations and Andy went above and beyond what I had expected. Our family loved working with him, including my brothers who never like getting their picture take. It's amazing how many great pictures there are, even when we were rushed by the clock.

Thanks to Andy, we get to relive our wedding day anytime and in great detail. Andy is very creative and a blast to work with. I highly recommend him to everyone who is looking for a photographer.

Sent on 03/02/2012

Cathy · Married on 08/05/2011

We are so completely impressed and happy working with Andy since day one. Not only are the photo's extremely professional and creative but for me the friendliness has stood out the most. He works with you and truly makes you feel like he is your friend and listens to exactly what you want. He makes the whole experience from the first meeting to the day you order your prints and approve your album, you feel like it is the most special event in your life. We would definitely recommend Andy to any future brides or anyone in need of some great family photos.

Sent on 03/09/2012

Andy Schneider Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• 1715 W Weathersfield Way Schaumburg, 60193 See on map