Andrew Abouna Photography

San Diego, CA View map
$1,809 Most Popular Price

$1,809 Most Popular Price
Wedding Photos Are Memories That You'll Love to See and Feel

Hello, my name is Andrew, owner and principal photographer of Andrew Abouna Photography www.abounaphoto.com. Being a professional photographer is my career so I put my all into it. I blend techniques and style from my diverse work to create personalized, unique, exquisite, and vivid wedding photography that will exceed your expectations. In fact, it’s my promise to enhance more than just your wedding photos, but also to make your entire photography experience and wedding day very pleasantly memorable.

Choosing a photographer is more than just about products, reviews and costs, it's also about feeling comfortable and confident with the person you want to entrust a lifetime moment with. For that reason, I'd love to meet with you so that we can get to know each other a little, and to share my portfolio and genuine feelings towards creating a storybook of your wedding photos.

Read more about my photography here on WeddingWire, visit my webpage, read my blog about latest shoots and articles, and be sure to contact me or write me at andrew@abounaphoto.com, so that together we can plan how we will create your storybook wedding photography that you will want to see, touch, and feel over and over

1 User photo

• Natalia
    Natalia T. Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing shots

Andrew is a lot of fun to have take your pictures. When we hired Andrew we informed him that we do want posed pictures however we enjoy more of the on the go shots. Guests said that they loved the fact he wasn’t in your face with the camera every minute. We loved how he interacted and we know we got some AMAZING shots on the beach. He is so polite, professional, fun and very talented. He will amaze you. His work is beautiful! He will lock your memories with his talent 😊

Andrew Abouna Photography's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Natalia. It was a lot of fun photographing for you. Making your photos lols so great was in large part your doing, too, be vs yes your wedding was lovely. Thanks again!
  • Yvette
    Yvette B. Married on 03/03/2020

Happily Photographed

I was recently married and booking Andrew was the best decision we could make, not only was he attentive and professional, he went the extra mile to make sure everything was perfect. We would definitely recommend him for any event!

Andrew Abouna Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Yvette. I had such a nice time photographing for you and I’m so happy you like your photos.

Andrew
    Alyssa Married on 01/18/2020

Great overall experience so far!

I can't say enough about how great Andrew has been to work with so far! He has shot weddings at our wedding venue, which is how we found him and from the beginning, he has been very easy to communicate with and very responsive by email and text. He is super flexible and very easy to work with! My fiancé and I are both not huge on taking photos and tend to be more than awkward in front of the camera, but he was able to provide the direction we needed and then some! He made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. He recently shot our engagement photos in La Jolla on Sunday and by the following Tuesday night our pictures were ready for use! Talk about a quick turn around time! His photography packages are definitely well worth the price! He will be doing our wedding photos in January and we are looking forward to working with him again! We would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!
    ---
    UPDATE!
    Just needed to add an update to our original review. Andrew did our wedding pictures too! I cannot stress enough how awesome he was from start to finish. He communicated and was often times the first to reach out, which was a relief to me! We booked him for the 8 hour package so we was able to get some shots of us getting ready at the hotel prior to the 6 hour event. He took the lead during the wedding shots as my husband and I still suck at posing for pictures. During the ceremony, we had very little lighting and he worked closely with our DJ/MC to save the day with this. He stayed through the whole event and was able to capture some really fun times all the way up until the end. He got the pictures to us so quickly after the wedding and patiently waited while we chose which ones we wanted printed. We would ABSOLUTELY recommend Andrew for all events. He is so professional and such a pleasure to work with!

I can't even begin to choose which pictures showcase his work best so please just visit his website and take a look! :)

Andrew Abouna Photography's reply:

Such a wonderful review, Alyssa! Thank you so much. Meeting and photographing both of you was such a pleasure, and fun, too. I’m really looking firearms to photographing your wedding next. I can’t wait. Thank you.

Andrew

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Ceremonies De Vie Ceremonies De Vie Wedding Officiants

Andrew has a perfect eye for wedding photography! Getting shots that really capture the feeling of the couple's special day.

Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina Hotel Weddings

We love working with Andrew Abouna Photography! They truly capture beautiful moments for our Bride & Grooms and are very professional and friendly. It is great working with them!

Artistry by Sabrina Makeup and Bridal Hair Styling Artistry by Sabrina Makeup and Bridal Hair Styling Wedding Hair & Makeup

Andrew was the photographer for a large wedding we worked on together. You will find Andrew to be patient and his work first class.

6800 Wallsey Drive San Diego, CA, 92119
6199974707
Location of (Andrew Abouna Photography)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding