Amy's Custom Cakery

4.6 out of 5 rating

• Kate
    Kate Married on 09/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amy was a true professional. She did a great tasting- gave lots of options, made recommendations on how to make sure all guests would have a flavor they liked and was very accommodating of the fact that I brought my 9 month old son to the tasting. The cake was beautiful on the day of the wedding and exactly matched my vision! She worked with my florist on the decorations and the result was great. The cake itself was delicious! I can't wait to eat some on our anniversary.
    Jenna A. Married on 04/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding Dessert Buffet... Yum!

Amy provided the dessert buffet for my wedding on 4/23/22. I had a 2-tier cake, cupcakes, cake balls, cookies and chocolate dipped pretzel rods. Amy was very helpful in determining the quantity needed based on guest count and flavors that would please the majority. I did not have a formal tasting, but she sent me home with some samples to try (which were delicious and beautiful). When I had my final guest count 2 weeks prior to the wedding, she was able to adjust the count and cost accordingly. She also delivered and set up everything very nicely on the day of the wedding. I was a bridezilla and had everything labeled the way I wanted it and she followed it perfectly. We had very little left over, which I attribute to her excellent planning and everything tasting great! Highly recommend!
    Marie Married on 06/30/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful and great tasting wedding cake!

I was blown away at the quality of the cake. It was beautiful and tasted amazing! Amy is so sweet and personable. We got SO many compliments about our cake. Thank you so much Amy!!
  • illustration stars

Sophie & Spencer
24 photos · 07/07/2018

83 W Canal St Dover, 17315
7172920880
Location of (Amy's Custom Cakery)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding