1172 Ashland Ave, Saint Paul, MN 55104 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Amy Jane Studio

We are a locally owned and operated full-service alterations and custom sewing business that takes pride in our craft. Over 25 years of sewing and bridal experience.

Follow Amy Jane Studio on

17 Reviews for Amy Jane Studio

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 05/11/2019

Great price and perfect work

Amy was so fun and nice to work with! Not only was she super great to talk to during fittings, but she also has a great eye for alterations. I could tell that something seemed a little “off” after I purchased my dress, and she was able to essentially rework the entire bodice to make it fit perfectly. She is also extremely fair in pricing. I wouldn’t trust anyone else to alter something as important as a wedding dress!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Amy Jane Studio's reply:

Thank you Chelsea! It was my pleasure to work with you and your beautiful dress! Best wishes for a long and happy marriage.
    Blessings,
    Amy

Rachel · Married on 11/04/2017

Amy did an excellent job on my wedding dress. It even had an open back, so it was tricky to tighten it in the right spots so it fit right. She has such a soothing presence that made me feel totally comfortable with her, and she's very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needed a dress fitted.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Margaret · Married on 09/30/2017

Amy went above and beyond my expectations. She was able to provide an expert eye and guide the alterations for what was the best for the dress and my body type. In the end, she helped create the wedding dress of my dreams. I highly recommend Amy to help create your dream wedding dress.

Sent on 10/15/2017