1172 Ashland Ave, Saint Paul, MN 55104 Map · Phone number

About Amy Jane Studio

We are a locally owned and operated full-service alterations and custom sewing business that takes pride in our craft. Over 25 years of sewing and bridal experience.

Follow Amy Jane Studio on

19 Reviews for Amy Jane Studio

Leslie Lukas · Married on 09/20/2019

Perfect Wedding Dress Alterations

So I'm super late with this review, but I loved the work that Amy did on my dress for my September 2019 wedding! She put a lot of care into making sure my hem was just right and that the intricate lacework on the bodice was taken in perfectly. My dress fit me like a glove. Highly recommend Amy Jane Studio!

Sent on 09/10/2020
  • Emily

Emily Iten · Married on 07/20/2019

Amy is truly amazing!

Amy is truly amazing! I had dreamed about having a dress with thin straps and a custom bow belt on my wedding dress for longer than I can remember and was VERY nervous about the customizations since I had purchased a strapless lace dress from Che Bella. The owner of Che Bella reassured me that Amy would take care of me and I wouldn’t even need to order extra fabric from the dress designer and that she would have extras laying around her studio, which of course made me even more nervous. All that worry for nothing because Amy knocked it out of the park and found straps and fabric that matched my dress perfectly along with designing the most perfect custom bow belt. It was everything I dreamed about!! She was so patient and such a joyous presence with something so stressful! She offered excellent advice on different bra options as well, which made my whole day such a breeze with no stressing! I can’t recommend Amy enough. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 05/11/2019

Great price and perfect work

Amy was so fun and nice to work with! Not only was she super great to talk to during fittings, but she also has a great eye for alterations. I could tell that something seemed a little “off” after I purchased my dress, and she was able to essentially rework the entire bodice to make it fit perfectly. She is also extremely fair in pricing. I wouldn’t trust anyone else to alter something as important as a wedding dress!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Amy Jane Studio's reply:

Thank you Chelsea! It was my pleasure to work with you and your beautiful dress! Best wishes for a long and happy marriage.
    Blessings,
    Amy

• 1172 Ashland Ave Saint Paul, 55104 See on map
    By Appointment
    Location of (Amy Jane Studio)