San Antonio, TX 78261 Map · Phone number

About AMY DeYOUNG photographer

Hi my name is Amy DeYoung. Congratulations! Chances are if you are on here looking for a wedding photographer, that means that you are in the process of planning what will be one of the most important days of your life… the day that you will marry the one you promise to love and cherish. Perhaps you are hoping to have a big party, or a more intimate affair. Maybe you want it to be vintage this or modern that. While these details are all very important, the wedding is so much more than just the day of, it is the beginning of the rest of your life together, the beginning of your family, the beginning of true togetherness. This day is filled with so many emotions, moments, tender touches, unforgetable looks. How do you want to remember these fleeting moments?

I have such an important job and I take this job very seriously. I am responsible for capturing the pure, raw emotions of the very beginning of a marriage. I get to capture the bride as she catches a glimpse of herself in her dress for the first time, knowing that today she becomes a Mrs. I get to capture the moment the groom sees his fiancé walking toward him down the aisle. Or how about the moment the newlyweds turn towards their family and friends and are introduced as Mr. and Mrs? Yep, I get to be there for that as well. I love my job! I love that I get to be present for these moments and so many more. I love that I get to preserve these moments, frozen in a photograph, to be remembered forever. I would be honored to capture your most important moments.

Please visit my blog and website to view more of my work. My latest work is featured on my blog. If you like what you see, I would love to hear from you and provide you with more information.

amy

AMY DeYOUNG has been featured on WE TV's Platinum Weddings, in print both nationally and internationally, including a cover feature, chosen as Best of Wedding Photographers 2010, 2011 and 2012 by The Knot Wedding Magazine, and is a member of the WPJA (Wedding Photojournalist Association, SMP's Little Black Book of Vendors and the PPA (Professional Photographers of America).

real life . real emotion . real love the real you

ww13
ww01
ww06

12 Reviews for AMY DeYOUNG photographer

Juliana · Married on 10/06/2013

Amy is an amazing photographer! She is extremely talented, kind, professional, and she has literally thought of everything. She did an amazing job at our wedding, she was always taking pictures but she was never in the way..like some kind of photography ninja!! She will always be a dear friend of our family. We highly recommend her for anyone needing a professional photographer.

Sent on 10/08/2013
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2012

Amy is great! She is so much fun to work with and she takes amazing photos. Wedding photography is expensive, no matter who you choose, but Amy is worth every penny! We are so happy to have such beautiful pictures to look at and remember our special day.

Sent on 12/01/2012

Janessa · Married on 06/16/2012

Amy is such a talented and wonderful person. I chose Amy as our wedding photographer when I spent hours on her website/blog, all her pictures were just amazing and I knew she would be perfect for us. Amy is very professional and amazing at what she does. We absolutely loved all our wedding day and engagement photos, and plan on using Amy in the future for all our photography needs.

Sent on 11/28/2012