PO BOX 2321, Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Real Weddings 4

About Amanda Hedgepeth Photography

WELCOME FROM THE SALT AIR!!! We're a husband and wife team who live here on the Outer Banks of North Carolina after following a request from our first little girl almost six years ago to see more stars in the sky at night. Months after her request, we packed up a big Uhaul and left the city in Hampton Roads and ended up happily cramped in a tiny condo in Kitty Hawk. Now we have three little girls, a tiny little saltbox on the water, a nonprofit and one heck of a story.

We've joyfully documented over 140 WEDDINGS over the years! From England to Delaware to Key West to just around the corner here on the Outer Banks, we love this. Our couples know we will be hands down one of their EASIEST vendors to work with and we'll be low maintenance through the entire process.

Our couples are good people. Our couples are diverse and what we see them have in common is that they usually have an incredible work ethic, they're smart and they just have a strong bottom line about what matters most to them. They know who they are individually and as a couple and it's just inspiring and that is exactly how we want to spend our time!

We still feel a rush of gratitude by the end of every-single-wedding. Thank you for stopping by! PLEASE email us for any questions! XOXO

Website | www.amandahedgepeth.com

Videos 1 vídeo

24 Reviews for Amanda Hedgepeth Photography

• Tracey

Tracey · Married on 10/26/2019

Golden girl, golden heart, golden hour!

There is no way to describe how thankful I am that I had Amanda and Mike with us on our special day. It truly feels like you have your two best friends taking your photos. Amanda is the hype girl we all need in our life. Her positive energy just radiates off of her. It makes everyone instantly comfortable (no worries about stiff or uncomfortable photos). She knows how to capture MOMENTS. Our photos allow me to feel the same way I felt on my wedding day. Hiring Amanda was my first decision as a bride (I emailed her the day after I was engaged). I could go on and on, but I think it is clear, Amanda is the best!

Sent on 01/11/2020

Lauren · Married on 06/01/2019

the best of the best!

There will never be enough time to write a review that encompasses how fantastic Amanda and Mike are...as individuals they are incredibly sweet, as professionals incredibly talented, and as a team incredibly AMAZING!!! From beginning to end Amanda was open to answering all questions I had in a timely and friendly manner. On the day of our engagement session and wedding she made sure to capture all of the big moments and the smaller fun moments in between! We will never use any other photographer here on out and will ALWAYS recommend them to anyone who asks!!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Kayla · Married on 06/30/2018

Going into the wedding planning process I knew that photography was going to be one of our our larger budget items. The importance of having images that capture your day from start to finish was so important to me. Once all the parties, gifts and Instagram likes fade- I wanted a piece of the day, our day to share with my children and their children. I had followed Amanda on social media for some time and had always felt connected to her story and her love of our favorite place. I thought her photos were beautiful and her family was adorable, but never in my life did I think that by connecting with her via email (the best way to get on touch with her - amanda@amandahedgepeth.com) would change my life. Yes, that may sound dramatic, but if you are looking for a photographer that loves, love. Who loves and serves her clients fiercely, who can make your love story jump out of a photo - Amanda is your girl! I can't thank her and Mike enough for their guidance, patience and ability to harness their God given talents in a way that makes everyone around them feel like a million bucks.
    I would get married again tomorrow and have joked with my husband that it's time to start planning another wedding and one of the sole reasons would be so we could continue to see and work with Amanda! So, if you are on the fence about a photographer it's time to climb down off that fence and commit to an experience that will truly last a lifetime.

Sent on 08/05/2018

• Broad Bay Country Club Country Club Weddings

She is a sweet soul and knows her stuff. She has an eye for catching the unkown and the beautiful. We have not had a chance to have her here to capture our location but with personal experiences and review of her work we would love for the opportunity to have a bride use her.

• And I Love Her Violins Wedding Musicians

You will love the photos from Amanda Hedgepeth Photography!

• Gwin Entertainment Wedding DJs

I've had the pleasure of working with Amanda on a few occasions. She's very professional, yet easy going and down to earth. She works as a team with her husband so your wedding will be covered from multiple angles. I've seen the photos as well, and they always look great. Make sure to check her out in your search for a photographer.

• Kill Devil Hills, 27948 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Amanda Hedgepeth Photography)