Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 5
  • Real Weddings 4

About Amanda Hedgepeth Photography

If you're reading this and have NOT met us yet...I'll do my best to sum it up in a little paragraph but really getting to know US and what we're all about, how sweet and inspiring our clients are and getting to know the "five waves" as we call our family is best done via our website!

We are a husband and wife team who took a small sentence from our 2 year old (at the time) and changed the course of our entire lives. She asked why we didn't have stars in the sky in the town we used to live in as the orange glow of the parkway completely obstructed the chance to see a good, glowing starry sky...and we decided to pack it all up and move to the Outer Banks where WE were married in 2010! We're all about that cheerful life. We choose HAPPY. Our clients are golden and shooting weddings here is such a gift we never take for granted. You can ask the people who've worked with us what we're like and they may tell you that we are in love with this, we know how to hustle and after over 120 weddings...we still feel a rush of gratitude by the end of every-single-wedding. Thank you for stopping by! PLEASE email us for any questions! XOXO

Website | www.amandahedgepeth.com

Amanda Hedgepeth Photography 6
Amanda Hedgepeth Photography 7

Lauren · Married on 06/01/2019

the best of the best!

There will never be enough time to write a review that encompasses how fantastic Amanda and Mike are...as individuals they are incredibly sweet, as professionals incredibly talented, and as a team incredibly AMAZING!!! From beginning to end Amanda was open to answering all questions I had in a timely and friendly manner. On the day of our engagement session and wedding she made sure to capture all of the big moments and the smaller fun moments in between! We will never use any other photographer here on out and will ALWAYS recommend them to anyone who asks!!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Kayla · Married on 06/30/2018

Going into the wedding planning process I knew that photography was going to be one of our our larger budget items. The importance of having images that capture your day from start to finish was so important to me. Once all the parties, gifts and Instagram likes fade- I wanted a piece of the day, our day to share with my children and their children. I had followed Amanda on social media for some time and had always felt connected to her story and her love of our favorite place. I thought her photos were beautiful and her family was adorable, but never in my life did I think that by connecting with her via email (the best way to get on touch with her - amanda@amandahedgepeth.com) would change my life. Yes, that may sound dramatic, but if you are looking for a photographer that loves, love. Who loves and serves her clients fiercely, who can make your love story jump out of a photo - Amanda is your girl! I can't thank her and Mike enough for their guidance, patience and ability to harness their God given talents in a way that makes everyone around them feel like a million bucks.
    I would get married again tomorrow and have joked with my husband that it's time to start planning another wedding and one of the sole reasons would be so we could continue to see and work with Amanda! So, if you are on the fence about a photographer it's time to climb down off that fence and commit to an experience that will truly last a lifetime.

Sent on 08/05/2018
    Amanda Hedgepeth Photography 8
    Amanda Hedgepeth Photography 9
    Amanda Hedgepeth Photography 10
    Amanda Hedgepeth Photography 11
    Amanda Hedgepeth Photography 12

Victoria · Married on 07/14/2017

Amanda is absolutely incredible! The second you meet her it's like you've known her forever. She is so kind, accommodating, and thoughtful! On your wedding day you spend a good amount of time with your photographer and I can tell you there is no one I would have rather spent a lot of our day with then Amanda and her husband, Mike. We were staying in the Outerbanks for the week before the wedding and when our section of OBX flooded earlier in the week she was the first to message me and check to see if everything was OK and if she could do anything for us. She goes above and beyond to make your day as amazing as it can be. Our pictures are ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! There are so many for us to look at and share with our families and friends. She is an incredible person and you would be so lucky to have her be a part of your special day! Could not recommend her more!

Sent on 11/30/2017

• Broad Bay Country Club
    Broad Bay Country Club Country Club Weddings

She is a sweet soul and knows her stuff. She has an eye for catching the unkown and the beautiful. We have not had a chance to have her here to capture our location but with personal experiences and review of her work we would love for the opportunity to have a bride use her.

• And I Love Her Violins
    And I Love Her Violins Wedding Musicians

You will love the photos from Amanda Hedgepeth Photography!

• Gwin Entertainment
    Gwin Entertainment Wedding DJs

I've had the pleasure of working with Amanda on a few occasions. She's very professional, yet easy going and down to earth. She works as a team with her husband so your wedding will be covered from multiple angles. I've seen the photos as well, and they always look great. Make sure to check her out in your search for a photographer.