Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

52 Reviews for Amanda Cox Weddings

Molly · Married on 10/21/2017

Amanda was absolutely incredible from start to finish. She is such a warm and understanding person with a great knowledge of the wedding industry. Planning my wedding was truly a breeze and so much of that is due to Amanda's hard work and attention to all details. On the day of my wedding, I did not have to worry about a single thing and was able to just relax and celebrate with my loved ones, and this is truly because of Amanda's ability to handle anything and everything. I also used quite a bit of her recommended vendors, and each of them were just as professional and sweet as Amanda. I will highly recommend!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/16/2017

Amanda is the absolute SWEETEST person in the whole world, and so wonderful to work with! She's so professional and is always give her opinion/thoughts when you ask her to. She's very easy to reach when you have a question, too!

So many of our guests told us that our wedding was the best one they'd been to, and my husband and I have Amanda to thank for helping make our day flow so seamlessly. I felt so calm and prepared the entire day leading up to the ceremony and reception because I knew she had everything covered 100%.

Another thing to mention is that every single one of our vendors commented that they LOVE working with Amanda (seriously every vendor!)

Working with Amanda was the best decision we could have to help prepare us for our special day. I cannot say enough good things. We are so, so grateful for her help and constant love and support leading up to, during, and following our wedding day. THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Kendall · Married on 08/05/2017

The only way to describe how amazing Amanda is, is based on our guests' constant comments that our wedding was the "best they've ever been to!".

Amanda truly made our wedding planning experience as stress free and enjoyable as possible. Her constant guidance and support over the months of our engagement culminated on our wedding night with a wedding we couldn't have even dreamed up.

As you work with Amanda, you learn that her clients not only love working with her, but vendors do as well - which makes the entire process that much easier. You can rest assured you are in good hands across the board, and have full confidence in every decision made.

We couldn't recommend Amanda and her team highly enough, as she truly created the best day of our lives, and we'll be forever thankful!

Sent on 09/24/2017