201 Sacramento Street, Auburn, CA 95603 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About All Dolled Up Hair + Makeup Artistry

All Dolled Up is an award winning, published team of positive and professional hairstylists and makeup artists that love what we do! Between our top three master stylists we have over 40 years of experience, and including our entire glam squad we have upwards of 150! Wow...did we just totally age ourselves?! :)

At All Dolled Up, we believe in customization! As a bride, you're working hard to put together a day that is as unique and personalized as you and your groom! We think that your bridal beauty should be perfectly you too :) We won't just send you a one size fits all pricing sheet because we don't believe beauty works that way. From your first interaction with us until you walk down the aisle, your experience will be as personal as your event. We want to learn all about the details of your big day, what your hopes are for your hair and makeup experience, what works for your budget and how we can work with you to create an experience that will make you feel like your most beautiful YOU on your big day! :)

From San Francisco, to the Sierras, you'll find us traveling all over our beautiful state - and beyond! - to provide hair and makeup services for hundreds of brides, each one being as special as the last! :)

If you are interested in a personalized, intimate hair and makeup experience where you'll work one on one with a team that is all about you, then drop us a line! We thrive on our relationships that we build with our brides, and we can't wait to meet you and hear all about your plans for your wedding day, and how we can collaborate with you to make you look and feel your most beautiful on your big day!

Follow All Dolled Up Hair + Makeup Artistry on

All Dolled Up Hair + Makeup Artistry 3
All Dolled Up Hair + Makeup Artistry 4
All Dolled Up Hair + Makeup Artistry 5

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2018

ADU did my hair and makeup for my wedding and they are wonderful and talented. They are all so friendly and sets a lovely environment during your time with them. Their studio is in Auburn and they did a trial for me on the day of my engagement photos so I could tweak and critique my hair and makeup prior to the big day! I would really recommend the trial run for weddings. When I did mine it made me feel very comfortable and reassured about how I was going to look that day. As much as you plan, there are still so many unknowns about how that day will go, and doing the preview took some stress off my shoulders to know that I will look amazing.

They really took their time getting my look to be exactly what I wanted.

For my wedding, ADU did hair and makeup for at least 5 people and myself. It was so fun having all of us in the house with their spread of makeup and hair products across the bathroom. The girls all loved their hair and makeup! The hair and makeup may seem like a lot more than normal, but it photographs beautifully. The makeup stayed on perfect all night, and the hair was just dreamy.

Book with ADU!

Kim · Married on 10/28/2017

I've known Melissa for years and refer her to all my brides, and last October I had the honor of being one of her brides! I love Melissa's enthusiasm and knew her energy would would be so wonderful on our wedding day. I worked with her as we figured out our date, and as soon as we found a date that worked for all our priority vendors, we made it official.

Unfortunately Melissa had some pretty serious health issues a couple months before the wedding, but her husband Frankie took over communications and ensured I felt taken care of. I had my trial scheduled on the same date as a photo session, so when Melissa was unable to make it, they found two stylists who were free for that appointment as well as our wedding day. I was so sad to think that Melissa couldn't be at our wedding, but obviously her health was more important. I loved my trial and the two stylists I worked with, so I knew I'd be in good hands.

A couple weeks before the wedding I found out Melissa would be able to make it, and I was so thankful. The only thing that went wrong on the wedding day is one of the stylists got into an accident on the way to the venue (she was ok, just rattled and her car was pretty messed up) so I was worried that would throw off our timeline since it was based upon three stylists working simultaneously. However, Melissa and Lyndsee are ROCKSTARS and they still got me, five bridesmaids, and my mom ready on time and looking amazing. I recommend Melissa to my brides because she is incredible at what she does and she's fast. She really proved herself that day! And as always, her energy was wonderful. Everyone loved both her and Lyndsee and we all had such a great time hanging out together. I'm so thankful that she rallied and made our wedding a priority, and I will continue recommending her to my brides forever!

All Dolled Up Hair + Makeup Artistry 6
    All Dolled Up Hair + Makeup Artistry 7
    All Dolled Up Hair + Makeup Artistry 8

Cassondra · Married on 08/12/2017

I found All Dolled Up on Yelp, and I am so glad that I did. Melissa, the owner, was an absolute doll to work with, and made the entire process so easy from beginning to end. She was extremely responsive and asked all of the right questions. Melissa paired me with Whitney for makeup, and Keira for hair, and she couldn't have picked a better pair for me and my girls. At the trial run, I loved talking to them the entire time, and they did an amazing job and did exactly what I asked for!

Leading up to the wedding, Melissa invoiced all of my bridesmaids separately which made things so much easier for me. She also put together a detailed timeline since we had myself, 6 bridesmaids, 2 moms, a flower girl, and grandma to get ready. On the day of the wedding, Whitney and Keira showed up right on time, set up, and went straight to work!

2 days before our wedding I had an allergic reaction and broke out in hives all over my face and arms, and was an absolute wreck the morning of the big day because they hadn't completely gone away. Whitney was my hero because she kept me calm, and made sure to cover everything, so I still looked flawless! I honestly don't know what I would have done without her.

Keira and Whitney made sure every single girl was ready to go by the time we had to start formal pictures and everyone looked gorgeous! They were extremely professional, sweet, and we had a great time with them there. Thank you again to Melissa, Keira, and Whitney for everything you did for me and my girls!

All Dolled Up Hair + Makeup Artistry FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Tanning, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 100

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• All Dolled Up Hair + Makeup Artistry 1
    Hair Comes the Bride - 20% off with our promo code!

Visit www.haircomesthebride.com and enter "AllDolledUp" at check out to receive 20% off your purchase! You can also opt into Hair Comes the Bride's "Try then Buy" program for FREE with our promo code "AllDolledUp"....and if you love what you try, you'll receive 20% off your purchase with the same code! :)

• The Monroe Artistry
    The Monroe Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Collette and her team of All Dolled Up are amazing, if you are looking for perfection & elegance on your special day then All Dolled Up is the right fit for you and your party. I guarantee you will be satisfied! I have known Collette personally for nearly a decade; she is passionate, talented and an amazing Makeup Artist, Esthetician and business owner. Please check out her portfolio, her work speaks for itself. Be sure to make an appointment soon with All Dolled Up as they fill up fast.

• 201 Sacramento Street Auburn, CA 95603 See on map
    5302067775 (Phone number)
    Office hours - Tuesday through Friday from 10a - 6p, Weekends on site with clients, Monday by appointment only *If you are in need of services, we will book whatever you need as long as its available!