All Aglow Beauty

Fort Howard, MD View map

Bethany has been a stylist for over 10 years, it is not just her career, it is also her passion! It’s a passion that has motivated her to continually educate herself on the newest trends and become a certified esthetician and makeup artist, making her an all in one guru.

In the past she has worked and managed salons, worked high profile parties, and educated for The Paul Mitchell School. However, she is now mostly focused on her new company, All Aglow Beauty. The tagline, “Hair. Makeup. Shine”, is simply a concise summary of Beth’s feelings about hairstyling and makeup and its power. Get your hair done, get your makeup done, and you will shine! A great style and makeup application can turn around even the worst of days, and a stunning appearance is obvious to everyone you meet; you will shine outward for all to see!

Beth has always wanted to own her own business; with her magnetic personality and ambition it’s a surprise it has taken this long, but she is excited about the progress All Aglow Beauty has had, and even more excited about its future.

All Aglow Beauty specializes in on location services: formal styles, formal makeup artistry and airbrush makeup. Whatever your needs may be on your special day, All Aglow Beauty can do your hair, can do your makeup, and can help you shine!

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$65.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$45.00

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$55.00

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$35.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$120.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for body art?

$85.00

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Salon

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Keratin
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

• User2553137 2+ years ago
    I won the Fox45 wedding in a week contest and for whatever reason I was most nervous about my hair and make up (I always go to the same people), but I'm so glad I was able to work with Bethany!! She was able to do exactly what I wanted and I was so obsessed with how it turned out. If you want perfect eye make up and lash application she's your gal! Everyone in the bridal party felt amazing and we can't wait to use her services again in the future and visit the her new salon! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    Carol Married on 11/11/2015
    I have been going to Beth for several years now. She is a color master and often knows what you want before you do! I have always been more than satisfied. Beth is well educated and versatile in her field. She has styled my hair along with my daughters for weddings, formal events, and proms. We have a lot of hair (thick and wavy), she has managed our manes with ease. We have always left feeling beautiful.
    Erin Married on 09/05/2015
    Bethany (and her assistant) was amazing to work with for my bridal party's hair and makeup, and I'm very grateful to her for being extremely accommodating to my rushed, last-minute booking! Even as a bride who is not comfortable with and does not like getting her hair or makeup done, Bethany made me feel completely at ease and gave both me and my 5 bridesmaids exactly what they wanted for my wedding. Thank you so much, Bethany!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

P.O. Box #243 Fort Howard, 21052
Location of (All Aglow Beauty)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding