Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Alexan Events

Design, Coordination & Decor and Furniture Rentals for all of your wedding needs

Wedding planner providing full service wedding planning, furniture rentals, floral design and event planning services to clients in Denver and across Colorado.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Denver

Follow Alexan Events on

14 Reviews for Alexan Events

Non-Religious (1)

Alexan Events was amazing!! We decided on a October 1 wedding just a short 3.5 months before the day and stacey and her team worked so hard to make the day perfect for my husband and I. As someone who is not super creative, stacey was able to take my bare ideas and turn them into something amazing. Not only did they help plan a perfect day, but the day of execution couldn't have been more spot on. I was stress free on my big day knowing that stacey had all the vendors organized and day of activities under control, she even came in clutch with double sided tape when I didn't have any! Another great aspect of alexan events was that they were a one stop shop for all our party needs - flowers, decor, furniture, linens, etc. it was nice to have one point of contact for all our needs. I would recommend stacey and her team to any bride to be! Thanks for making my day so memorable!!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Thank you Alexan and Stacy for making the venue even more amazing! Stacy and her team really brought our vision to reality and really knew how to decorate Dunafon Castle without interfering with its natural beauty. The decorations and flowers were right on with what we had discussed. Stacy worked well with all the other vendors and took lead which made the event planning easier for me. You do not need another wedding planner when you hire professionals like Stacy and her team. Eventhough brides do start with the maximum vision, Alexan works well with getting the budget in line with your vision. Thank you for making the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and grounds beautiful!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 9/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious

Before finding Alexan Events, my husband and I had begun the venue search on our own. Panic truly set in after visiting several venues and realizing all the details, large and small, that go into planning a wedding. At that time I knew we needed help, and lots of it!!

At the first meeting, Stacy asked me what I envisioned for my wedding. After the deer in the headlights look I gave her, the only detail I was able to give her was “elegantly, rustic, with some horsey flare”. Yes, I had looked at all sorts of pictures on pinterest, but decorating is not my forte! After Stacy and Stephanie gave us several ideas and showed us a bunch of pictures, we knew everything was going to be absolutely beautiful.

Stacy and Stephanie dealt with every little detail along the way, which was so incredibly helpful. When it came to the actual day, it could not have gone any better. If anything went wrong, we sure didn’t know about it!

When I first saw the venue decorated, I was blown away. It far surpassed anything I could have ever imagined. And, let me just say that the flowers were amazing!! The fact that Stacy does the flowers and decor herself is a MAJOR bonus! Everything was so beautiful! Thanks to Stacy, Stephanie and Stacey, I was able to enjoy the night without worrying about a single thing. I am so thankful for all their help in making it the best day of my life.

I highly recommend Alexan Events!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/20/15, 1 Review

32 Photos

Weddings and Events

32 Photos

5 ENDORSEMENTS
These ladies have it dialed! It is always a pleasure to work with Stacy and her company, we have nothing but excellent results working with them and their brides. Sit back and let them take care of you... we've seen what they can do first hand and it is the BEST!

When I worked with Alexan Events earlier this summer, I was highly, highly impressed. If you work with Stacy and her team, you can be sure it will be a wedding that your guests will not soon forget!

Alexan Events is an amazing company that has produced some of the most beautiful and extravagant weddings. Stacy's originality is top notch and is always fun and easy to shoot. We recommend Alexan Events to both couples planning their wedding and other vendors.

Stacy lives and breathes wedding planning! Her dedication to her clients is extraordinary. L'amour de Vie has worked with Alexan Events several times and we've been impressed with the service she provides to her clients. We highly recommend Alexan!

On your wedding day you really want to surround yourself with wonderful, positive people. Stacy is that person! Give her a call, meet her, hire her, have her plan your day. It will be one of the best decisions you make!

Events