Alex Nazar Floral Design

Waterford, MI View map Visit website

$1,700 Typical Price

Based out of Waterford, Michigan, Alex Nazar Floral Design is an Independent Boutique Wedding Florist serving Metro Detroit and beyond in Michigan. Owner Alex is passionate about weddings and specializes in creating floral magic through thoughtful details. Her services are entirely bespoke and wholly shaped by her clients' visions and ideas. With a hands-on approach and creative expertise, this talented florist is ready to add those delightful touches that will bring your venue to life.

At Alex Nazar Floral Design, every event design begins with an intake form to create a customized proposal and subsequent consultation complete with swatches, drawings, and plenty of Pinterest boards. Alex offers customized wedding packages designed to cover a variety of event sizes, from intimate elopements to weddings of up to 300 guests. Couples can choose from a selection of essentials or enjoy a full range of arrangements including bouquets, altar decor, and centerpieces.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$45

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$14

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$95

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1700

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Miranda L. Married on 09/24/2021

Amazing!

Alex did an amazing job for my wedding. She took my vision and turned it into reality! She was so easy to work with and was a blessing on our day not only with our flowers, but assisting us with our special day. 10/10 recommend!
    Sarah K. Married on 08/17/2019

Just book Alex Nazar Floral!!!!!!!

Alex did our wedding in 2019, and I didn't even know she was a florist at the time! We joked later that she was "The Secret Florist." My now-husband and I had ordered bulk flowers from Costco and we were going to attempt our hand at a DIY (and likely fail miserably). But then Alex stepped in and created ABSOLUTE MAGIC. Like, if I tell you if was beyond my wildest dreams, that's not strong enough language to describe how incredible it was. She took some flowers out of a box and made art. It was the absolute perfect backdrop for our day and I will never ever forget it as long as I live. On top of that, Alex is just an incredible human. She cares so deeply about people and her work reflects that her heart is in every event. She even took the time to braid baby's breath into my hair!! Can't recommend her enough - book her now!!!! Thank you Alex, from the bottom of our hearts.

Team

Alex  Nazar
Alex Nazar
Owner + Lead Designer

Hi there! I'm Alex Nazar, lead designer and owner of Alex Nazar Floral. Creating floral magic for couples is my passion and I am SO excited to meet you!

Manse Rd Waterford, MI, 48328
6099203319
Location of (Alex Nazar Floral Design)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding