Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Alegria by Design

“Crafting extraordinary events through innovative Event Design, Wedding Planning and Coordination”
Alegria by Design is known for crafting extraordinary events through innovative Event Design, Wedding Planning and Coordination, but just as importantly, we offer the opportunity to work with people that you trust and enjoy. Thank you for your interest in Alegria! We look forward to hearing from you.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Partial Planning (1)
Timelines (1)
Referrals (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Armando was amazing to work with. He was very accommodating, professional, and was always able to give us ideas to work around potential issues we had. Our guests raved about how the day went so smoothly and how beautiful everything was. The entire day was so well organized. He put together the wedding of our dreams.

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My daughter had a most memorable wedding at the ritz Carlton- Bacara resort. Armando was very instrumental in helping us secure vendors and guide us through the whole wedding process. He made sure we were always on track and on the same page. He guided us from the beginning to the day of the wedding.

Profile Picture Gloria, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Shauna was a dream come true to work with! All of the details for my wedding really started to come together once I booked her and her team. She referred the BEST wedding vendors for Kyle and I and worked tirelessly to ensure our wedding day was perfect in every way. She was timely, detailed and most importantly, she cared for me and my family during the whole process. I will absolutely recommend Alegria by Design to anyone planning a wedding in Santa Barbara! Thank you, Shauna! I truly love and respect you for your hard work and dedication to us!

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/8/17, 1 Review

20 Photos

My Photo Album

20 Photos

5 ENDORSEMENTS
I have worked with Armando and Shaunna for years and they are an absolute pleasure to work with! Pre-event planning is so important and their communication is spot on. Their events are well-organized and always beautiful! I would recommend them for anything from a large destination wedding, to a small intimate elopement.

I highly endorse Armando and Algeria by Design. Easily one of the top and most elegantly creative designers in Santa Barbara!

If you want the most incredible, unique, and beautiful wedding imaginable - Alegria by Design will make it happen!

Stunning work... top of their field!

Armando with Alegria by Design is AMAZING! He does such fabulous work and really knows what he's doing. We've worked together on several occasions and we recommend him to everyone!

Events