Afarose

Irvine, CA View map Visit website

Buy any bridesmaid dress or mother of the bride dress will receive a $1 offer on selected jewelry set. Offer valid 4/1/22 - 4/17/22.

We believe every customer deserves their dream dress at a fair price with exceptional customer service.

Founded in 2019 and located in Southern California, Afarose is a startup online retailer offering high-quality bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, and accessories at affordable prices. Leveraging our family’s 20+ years of experience in the wedding textile industry allows us to partner with leading designers from around the world and make dresses from ultra-luxe imported fabrics. And by avoiding the costs of operating brick and mortar stores, we can pass these savings onto you!

You have found that special someone… Let us dress your special day!

Afarose is 100% dedicated to customer satisfaction. We take the guesswork out of online shopping with our “Try At Home” program, giving you the opportunity to try on a sample (or two or three…) before you make a purchase. This allows you to address any sizing or fit concerns. Swatches are also available so you can check out multiple colors. And our customer service team is ready and waiting to answer your questions online.

• Asian-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Full Customization
Sample Sales
Warranties

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Annually

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
Full Refund

1 User photo

• Candy
    Candy T. Married on 01/10/2019

Friendly Staff

I loved my experience at Afarose. The staff online was friendly, encouraging, and really listened to what I wanted when my family and friends kept trying to put me in dresses that were not "me". They made me feel comfortable and didn't pressure me while I made my decision. I highly recommend Afarose when looking for your wedding dress :)

Deals