2691 Richter Ave, Ste 113, Irvine, CA 92606 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Deals 3

About Afarose

Based in Irvine, California, but operating online, Afarose is a wedding dress boutique. It was founded in 2019 as a start-up to provide affordable wedding and bridesmaids dresses, alongside pieces for the mothers of the couple and accessories. The team behind the business has more than two decades of combined experience working in the textile industry. Through their site, they aspire to help everyone find their dream dress, no matter their budget.

The designers behind Afarose aim to make their customers happy. To aid this, they offer sample dresses for people to try on before making a final decision. They also supply color swatches for you to browse. They offer a range of sizes that can be further customized to help you find the perfect fit. Their products can be delivered across the country from their warehouse in Irvine. Their dresses come in a range of silhouettes and styles to suit your personal tastes and preferences, from lace ballgowns to silky sheaths. They also provide the finishing touches to complete the look, including veils, hair accessories, and jewelry.

6 51 1941933 158595550576661

1 User photo

• Candy

Candy Tsai · Married on 01/10/2019

Friendly Staff

I loved my experience at Afarose. The staff online was friendly, encouraging, and really listened to what I wanted when my family and friends kept trying to put me in dresses that were not "me". They made me feel comfortable and didn't pressure me while I made my decision. I highly recommend Afarose when looking for your wedding dress :)

Sent on 02/07/2020

Afarose FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Full Customization
    Sample Sales
    Warranties
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Annually
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales
    Full Refund

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Afarose 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Afarose 2
    Share your proposal story and be a part of #AfaroseStories

With 7.7 Billion peoples on the earth...We meet, We love, and We become one.

“I do!”The unforgettable moment starts with a bended knee. With the love and courage in each others eyes, two hearts united as one. That precious moment is filled with joys and happiness. How was your proposal? Was it a funny moment? Or full of happy tears? Share your proposal story and this memorable moment with us.

How did you or your partner pop the question? Share your proposal video, photos, or story, and get a chance to win a $150 off on your future purchase!

• Afarose 3
    In LOVE with Gifts

In LOVE with Gifts

Valentine's Day is coming up… meaning that it is time to get your Bridal Squad setting up! We prepare all these gorgeous jewelry sets and wedding accessories in gift packages for you. Everything is ready to gift! XOXO

Offer Details:

• With any bridesmaid dress purchase, you will receive a set of free bridesmaid jewelry
    • With any mother of the bride dress purchase, you will receive a free bridal comb
    • With any wedding dress purchase, you will receive a free Afarose wedding headband
    • With any wedding dress purchase over $400, you will receive a free Afarose wedding headband OR a set of Afarose wedding jewelry set of your choice

• 2691 Richter Ave, Ste 113 Irvine, CA, 92606 See on map