6 City Center 2nd Floor, Portland, ME 04101 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Adore Rouge LLC

At Adore Rouge LLC we will create a polished look that will complement your style, your features and your personality. We understand your need to look like yourself both on and off camera and use techniques to create a look that will stay fresh all day and night.

Follow Adore Rouge LLC on

0eeda532217801d9 BRENDA 1 2

19 Reviews for Adore Rouge LLC

Jessie Hamilton · Getting married on 07/09/2020

Perfection!

Brenda of Adore Rouge is phenomenal. I don't wear much makeup on a daily basis, but wanted to have it done for my wedding. She created the perfect, natural look and made me feel like the best version of myself. I would highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Amy

Amy Thomas · Married on 09/28/2019

Truly Amazing!

Brenda from Adore Rouge was so wonderful to work with. She was extremely professional throughout the entire process and did a great job explaining everything/answering all my questions. I don’t normally wear much makeup on a daily basis so I was very concerned that I would look fake/not like myself on my wedding day. Brenda assured me that she would create a look that would make me feel like the best version of myself and the day of my makeup trial she did exactly that! She talked me through everything and asked for my input at each step. This was something I really appreciated and it made me so excited to work with her again on the big day.
    Fast forward a few months, Brenda arrived early the day of the wedding (!!) and immediately got to work. She was very efficient with her timing and made my mother, mother-in-law, and bridesmaids look great. Once it was time for me to get into the chair, she again put my mind at ease. Brenda created the most perfect bridal look. I felt so beautiful and I couldn’t have been happier. My husband and all our guests also kept commenting how beautiful I looked, which was very much thanks to Brenda! She exceeded all my expectations and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her to anyone in need of a make-up artist!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 08/17/2019

Brenda from Adore Rouge was one of the best choices I made for my wedding

Brenda, and her friend Colleen from Aphrodite Salon, were two of the first vendors I picked for my wedding in Castine, Maine this past August 2019. As soon I I nailed down the date I rushed to email them hoping that they would be available. I was so impressed by how natural yet glamorous every bride they worked with looked. I met Brenda for the fist time in August 2018 when she did my make up for my engagement photos in Portland, ME. Brenda was kind, took the time to listen and understand what I was hoping to achieve. and made me feel the prettiest I'd every felt. I couldn't have been happier to be working with her for my wedding. On my wedding day Brenda, Colleen and their team were wonderfully at ease and felt like four other bridesmaids in the room. I wanted to look like the best version of myself and they brought that to life beautifully. I'm already trying to think of opportunities to work with them again (future maternity photos.... I think so :)). If you're looking for a makeup/hair team that will help you and your closest friends look like the very best versions of themselves look no further than Brenda and Colleen. They were a dream to work with and I couldn't recommend them more.

Sent on 10/20/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Adore Rouge LLC Pricing

Adore Rouge LLC Price Rates

Adore Rouge LLC FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Travel Fee
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair Removal
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Threading
    Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• 6 City Center, 2nd Floor Portland, 04101 See on map
    2072004884 (Phone number)
    Location of (Adore Rouge LLC)