North Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, NV 89031 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils

ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils is a wedding company located in North Las Vegas, Nevada. Specializing in customized veils for wedding occasions, this specialist team personalizes each and every stunning item. Designer Arlene welcomes to-be-weds seeking to create not just a veil, but a cherished keepsake for generations to come.

ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils crafts bespoke products that reflect each individual’s style. Whether you are seeking a birdcage veil, a traditional size, or a regal cathedral length, Arlene’s team can realize your dream. Personalized monograms make for the finest of accessories, with personal details sewn in with care. Delicate and quality materials are utilized to create these elegant and timeless pieces. Wedding accessories and belts are available at this location. This company provides international shipping and deliveries, with each garment carefully stowed and packaged to ensure safe arrival. Unveil your true wedding beauty with these unique and precious designs.

Follow ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils on
Threads of love
0e004e460ad729ce 1432601819378 mdonnelly0256

63 Reviews for ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils

Keanna · Married on 08/25/2018

While looking online at different photos during my wedding planning process, I came across a photo of the most stunning veil I ever saw! I just HAD to know where the veil came from. I later found out the veil was customized by ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils. On a whim, I decided to send an email with the photo of the veil. Well, Miss Arlene was VERY prompt in responding to me. She told me that all of her veils are one of a kind, and she would work with me in creating the veil of my dreams! I can’t put in to words how she exceeding all of my expectations! My wedding was 18 months away from when I initially contacted her. She assured me that I would be included in every step, and she did. When we came up with a design, she sent me drafts, multiple different designs to choose from. We went over fabrics, textures, and lengths. And even though we are on opposite sides of the country, it felt like I was right there. Might I add, when we spoke over the phone, it was if we knew each other forever! When my veil was finally shipped, I couldn’t stop crying! It was BEAUTIFUL!! It was more beautiful in person than in the pictures she sent me of the final product!! I am now 8 months away from my big day, and I just can’t WAIT to showcase my one of a kind veil!! I will include photos of my veil, however, the pictures do not showcase the fine details in the veil, the hand placed Swarovski crystals do not show up in the photos, and the material that Miss Arlene used for the appliqué has a fine silver threading, that just sparkles!! I would recommend ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils to EVERYONE! I will come back and post more photos once my wedding day has arrived!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Renathe · Married on 08/04/2018

An excellent service from the beggining to the end. Very pleased with my veil, its perfect!

Sent on 03/13/2018

ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Full Customization
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Customary Attire
    Hair Accessories
    Veils
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• Sin City Photo Booths
    Sin City Photo Booths Photo Booths

What a great company to work with! We highly recommend.

• Wanda's Weddings Wedding Officiants

ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils are beautifully crafted and designed pieces that expresses the personality of the bride. ABT is able to capture the bride's signature story of her wedding in her veil. It is an exquisite way to have a lifetime keepsake of a most cherished day!

• North Las Vegas North Las Vegas, NV, 89031 See on map
    702-707-6535 (Phone number)
    Location of (ABT Custom Monogrammed Veils)