Smithtown, NY 11787 Map · Phone number

About Above & Beyond Events LI

From Planning and Coordinating to custom Cardboxes and Aisle Runners, we are the company that will make your event stand out from the rest. We have everything you need to plan your wedding. Call us to ask about favors, invitations and other items that will make your event personal and unique.

b674a704ec181345 1212432828097 ivory black boxcopy
bon runner4web layout
bon runner4web
pic9
Above & Beyond Events LI
Any color size and design you desire.
Any color size and design you desire.
Aisle runner
Aisle runner
Let our creative team work with you to create touches that make your event unique and exquisite.
ivory black boxcopy
Custom Table Runner
b674a704ec181345 1212432828097 ivory black boxcopy

21 Reviews for Above & Beyond Events LI

Nina · Married on 06/09/2012

Leane from Above & Beyond Events is a lifesaver! I'm not sure what I would have done on our wedding day without her there as our day-of coordinator. She handled everything calmly and professionally, and was there every step along the way of the planning process. She soothed my nerves and was there for me when I needed someone to handle situations with other vendors. Leane always looked out for our best interests and made sure that our special day was fun and stress-free!

Sent on 02/09/2013

Angela · Married on 10/09/2011

I cannot say enough good things about Above and Beyond Events. I worked with Leane, and she was absolutely amazing. I am extremely type A and was worried with all the details and last minute planning, but when we had our sit-down with Leane before the wedding, all my fears went away. Just going through the lists of everything that was going on, vendor contact information, seating charts, etc my husband walked away saying it was a good idea we got a DOC. For the day of, Leane was thorough and was one-step ahead of us the whole time. I never felt worried at any point during the day and even if anything went wrong, I had no idea because she handled it all! My maid of honor was having dress problems and Leane was able to help. I think having a DOC was one of the best decisions we made, and I can't even think of having used anyone besides Leane and Above and Beyond Events. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/22/2012

Michael · Married on 10/21/2010

This review is well overdue. We hired Leanne as our day of coordinator and feel that it was the best decision we made for the wedding. I honestly dont know what we would have done if she wasn't there with use taking care of everything from A to Z. We met with her a few times before the wedding and she took meticulous notes and followed up on everything that we have discussed and requested. On the wedding day Leanne was on top of EVERYTHING and EVERYONE she made sure that our vendors were doing what they were supposed to be doing, answered questions for our guests, maintained complete schedule and order of events and at the same time made sure that we were OKAY with everything. Wedding is stressful enough, and to having someone there by your side who knows what to do is priceless. Highly Highly recommend Leanne. Again, best decision we could have made.

Sent on 10/18/2011

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Above & Beyond Events LI FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Smithtown, 11787 See on map